# 173 Exams tmr ? whatthehell ??
Hi .
LOL .
EXAMS IS JUST , TMR .
WHATTHEHELL is the only word that can come out of my mouth ..
LOL .
Mothertongue somemore !
-.-
LOL .
Yesterday went school as per normal lo .
Nothing happened I guess .
haha .
Today ..
Assembly Mr Shah start catching fringe again .
haha .
He said mine is perfect .
Ask PeiSi follow xD
Hers so short lo .
But too bad .
haha .
Start of the lesson ,
SCIENCE ..
Mdm Rozita -.-
I told Divya ,
starting of the day must see her le .
Whatthehell .
LOL .
Haha .
But ,
somehow I managed to stay awake throughout the 3 science periods .
Haha .
LOL .
Cause need do mindmap ..
LOL .
Then recess ..
PeiSi told me that alot ppl talk bad bout her , us ..
LOL .
They say that I keep sticking to her .
Where she go I go ,
Where I go she go .
Is she a wrong company ?
Idk but it seems like alot ppl hate her .
I finally found someone who always 'sticks' with me .
Cause I dont want to be like a ghost floating around everywhere ..
Everyone's still my friend what .
Just that you never talk to me ..
How I talk to you ?
You say I never ask you to tell me homework cause I dont need to always depend on you .
Why is there such question de ?
So funny .
Glad that you dont hate me .
If you do ,
tell me STRAIGHT IN MY FACE .
Thank you .
Then English ..
HOHOHO .
Mr Tan didnt teach us !
Cause he doing the PODCAST thingy .
Then whole 3 periods ,
MISS SAW .
Wohooooo !
LOL .
haha ..
Then math .
Math ,
Mr Tan LATE ..
So Mr Chew teach us ,
he stand behind see .
HAHA .
I so damn freaking HAPPY (:
Then CEP when to hall .
Mr .... [ Is cause Idk how to spell his name] talked about ' Healthy Relationship With The Opposite Sex ' .
yeah .
I was kind of funny .
Cause PeiSi & Divya keep looking at me .
LOL .
Then before that we kept talking about MAGIC ..
Then Magic thing is I say .
Then Janani & Divya is IMAGINATION .
Then we say ,
IMAGINATION , MAGIC
=
IMAGICNATION .
LOL .
Haha
Then see the project presentation till 2 +
WHATTHEHELL ..
Then went library for podcast .
That Julian also there .
He go disturb PeiSi .
haha
Then I draw one pig on my script .
Then point out write ,
Zhu-lian , Ju-lian .
haha .
Then he say good .
LOL ?
Then went home with ZhiYee lo .
Saw YiJing , Javier & Denzel on the way .
So chatted .
Then homed ..
hahaha .
BYEBYE ,
IMAGICNATION ~
Labels: say 'imagicnation' (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home