Wednesday, April 21, 2010

# 171 Hi !

Smile through it all (:




Hello .
I guess he seriously dont know that the 'SUCKER' is him ..
Haii ..
Sad for you .
Well ,
You didnt really offend me le .
Which is absolutely fantastic !
LOL .

Today he never sms me .
LOL .
Maybe later he will ..
LOL .
Idk ..
Well ,
today had art ..
I didnt do ..
But nevermind lah
Do in class lo !
haha (:
LOL .
Then ya ..
Complete sample .
Now doing the David marshall thingy .
Wah ,
damn freaking hell LAZY !
LOL ..
end up posting here manz .
haha
LOL .
Then recess ..
Then english lo ..
Stupid lo .
Alot ppl sabo Mr goh to run .
Haha .
Later he heart attack ah .
Never think de xD
LOL .
I so bad .
LOL .
I bo lui sabo ppl xDD
I only know Mdm Rozita de is FULL !
Shiok .
haha .
Then hmmm ..
Mother tongue !
Zhang lao shi never come !
YAY .
1E3 de chinese teacher come relieve .
Wah ,
She damn freaking good lo .
Haha .
Me & PeiSi keep talking to her .
I ask her ,
Ni zhi dao shui shi SIQI mah ?
She say 1E3 de dui mah ?
I say yes .
Haha .
(:
LOL .
Rong Yin thought she 20-30 siaz .><
LOL .
Then history .
I never learn sia ><
I go up the question is bout patriotism de .
I dont even know how to spell lo xDDD
LOL .
me & PeiSi left it - blank -
LOL .
xD
Then after school ..
Mdm Chai came in talk to us .
Haha .
LOL .
Then went to eat lo .
hahaha .
Then creative producer .
Air-con !
YAY .
Haha .
Dotzz .
Then went PeiSi house again .
hahaha .
Then went P.M. ..
Then home .
hahahah .


REJOICE NO MATTER WHAT (:














So BYEBYE ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home