Friday, July 9, 2010

# 197 HI

HEH , HELLO !

(: Actually there's some good & bad things for being th captain . Cause its great I dont need to wash bibs ! Yesterday my dad nagged at me . I said this is the very last time I'll wash xD hehe . Bad is that its very paiseh .

:X Today after school went Jp . Wanted to meet my sister to eat . But she dont want to eat . :@@ And she reached like so late . hehe . So me & Dorothy walk walk around JP .

Before that , when we take mrt , Jasmine gone bonkers manz . She like siao de . :X

HEHE . Then since my sister dont want eat . But my sister like to cook prawns and all that at home ! ,So I asked her want buy not cause we walk till FAIRPRICE XTRA :X HEHE .

So wait for her lo ^^ Then bought squids & prawns to cook (: HEHEHEHE .BLEAHH .Now going to eat le.

BYEBYE !

It's how you think , not me .Cause I shouldnt be bothering about you anymore ..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home