# 191 HI
HELLO !
It's 30th and I last posted on 21st .
hah . xD
Hmm .
My holiday is not really like holiday .
Cause I went back to school everyweek .
For CCA .
Netball lo .
Happy that we went into semi-finals .
But We lost to Anderson .
So we are competing with East Spring once again to see who gets 3rd & 4th .
Yeah .
Hopefully we'll do better .
Cause we lost to East Spring that time .
They seem to TRASHED us .
But ,
never going to have another time de .
Take it easy east spring ?
Then you'll know our power xD
^^
^^
^^
^^
^^
^^
HEH !
I hope they really take it easily .
(:
Yuan Ching JIAYOUZ !
School reopened a few days ago ..
Just felt the same .
So tired .
Today is like hell .
Thankfully not Netball .
If not ,
WORSE !
LOL .
HAHAHA
After School jiu went home le .
Saw cousin so went her house ,
play with her new-born hamsters .
The smallest de bite me -,-
but not very pain lah .
Afterall its fun ^^
heh .
(: (;
Feel so lazy posting !
So ,
goodbye !
It's a day gone again ..
I can never get back the moment I want ..
No one can ..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home