Thursday, June 17, 2010

# 189 YAY !

HELLO !

Yesterday suppose to have the match against Bowen .
But cause of the rain ,

It was postponed AGAIN !!!

Like postponed so many times le .
Today Apphia show off her english .
Use chim abit .
haha .
Cause Carmen washing the other set of beabs(?) so Apphia ask her why she always wash .
Then she say she washed 'umpteen' times le .
HEH !

So happy cause we won the match against Bowen today !
Though wasnt like the seniors who THRASHED THEM !
Juniors : 17-25
Seniors : 18-54!!!
Crazy ley .
haha .
But I think I tried very hard le .
Maybe cause today no sun so can run ^^
YAY .
Heh .
But not trying to show off here .
Still got quite alot of match
about 2 :x
Is that alot ;x
hahha .
Tmr is against Chong Boon .
They quite good .
But I know ,
We can be better ^^
HEH .
Just that I must run ..
hehehe .
Today Diyanah never come so Apphia be 'GA'
Heh ,
Not bad too .
She's already very good .
Cause she dont know how to play 'GA'
She said that .
haha .
She looked kind of stress at first ;P
But play play then okay le ^^
And she very cute when she playing .
Dont want mention why xD

Today is I wash the beabs(?) again .
Cause I dont know why ..
Now I hang it all around my computer area .
Cause my sister on air-con .
Yeah ^^
So as you know ,
air-con 'sucks' water :X
HEHE .
So ,
haha .
Dorothy so shuang ley .
2 weekS mc .
Hope she recovers soon ^^
Miss her like hell lerhs .
heh .

I miss HuiXuan man ! ):
Cause she rocks ^^
HEH .

Byebye (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home