# 180
Sorry people !!
For not updating my blogggg .
LOL ><
cause exams period how use com .
Some more my sister so early reach home .
I don't really have the chance to use the com .
Hahaha .
Anyw ,
really appreciate you guys for tagging my tagboard yeah ^^
haha .
Well ,
all I can say about exams are ,
SUCK !!
Well ,
maybe not that much .
I am too arrogant for the math paper -.-
I didn't study !!
Well ,
paper one already one wrong .
I don't know what about paper two .
Wait till it comes out then .
Chinese and English abut no hope le .
Maths is all I can score (:
haha xD
later going to visit my uncle .
Then go to CBC play badminton :D
yeah .
I'll post more often If possible (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home