# 179 hihihi
Hello ~
LOL .
Haha .
Well ,
I went school today ..
Obvious lah .
Haha .
Mr Goh ask me reach earlier next time -.-
LOL .
Then Maths .
Mr Chew bo come .
Then that Donald duckie teach us lo .
I say I want do he say , wait . Later I'll call you -.-
I said I want now !
LOL xD
I told Divya that .
HAHAHA .
LOL .
Then History damn funny
No teacher everyone play play ,
scream & shout .
Opps .
Haha .
Then recessssssssssssss .
With Jasmine , Doro & Peisi .
Cousin came after that .
She wanted to save money & didnt eat .
I am not like her .
I wont starve myself if I have the money to eat .
Haha .
History again ..
Had the test .
Then ,
PE !
No swimming .
Sobsob .
But no need bring swimming & slippers its lighter (:
Hehe XD
Then Clement & me went to look for Mdm Chai .
She asked us to carry the mattress .
& I was like ,
SIT-UPS .
HOHOHO .
I did only 36 .
Lousy .
-.-
Then incline pull-up I did 30 .
We didnt do sit & reach .
Thats great (:
Cause I suck at it .
Shuttle run 10.97 -.-
Standing broad jump is 185 .
I think its suppose to be 178 .
But they see wrong or maybe is I see wrong .
hahaha .
LOL .
Then off we go !
Linus lie to me -.-
He said exams period cannot stay back de .
Then he played basketball right in front of me .
Caught red-handed -.-
Well ..
I asked him ,
He laughed .
I dont know what to say at that moment .
It seriously meant alot to me .
Cause I hate liars .
You all know that ..
Who love liars ?
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .....
I dont know how to react .
I told him .
He didnt said sorry .
But maybe ,
Its okay .
I just dont want to break this relationship .
I know & I know & I know that I LOVE HIM :D
Labels: but I love you .., I hate liars

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home