Wednesday, April 28, 2010

# 174 Dots

` HI

Hmmm .
Today Chinese paper suck .
TTM ..
LOL .
It's freaking hell difficult alrights .
It just killed me , 40 marks -.-
Cause Comprehension I wrote crap .
The total mark for all Comprehension was 40 .
I think I really have to run SUICIDE .
KILL ME THENS .
Haha .
One can kill .
Try up to 8 .
hahaha .
- DIE STRAIGHT -
LOL .
I hope others can dont so difficult so dont run too much ah :D
Dorothy , Apphia & the rest must JIAYOU :*)
Including all that are having exams or yet to come de .
Especially buddies or ex-buddies xD
hahaha .
LOL
Yep .
So nothing more le bahs .
Hope my compo & Informal letter can help pull my chinese up .
I so got to buck up .
Pull my socks higher (:
Clip my hair .
LOL .
Just kidding xD

MIRACLE

I'm SO waiting for you

BYEBYE :DDDDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home