Saturday, May 1, 2010

# 176 Hello ..

THE BEST DAY EVER , 300410 !

Cause ...
` School aint boring
` There's swimming
` Had fun with 1E1 mates (:
` Went running with netballers :D
` Played at Jurong lake park with them
` I'm ATTACHED ! :D

Hehe .
Actually I posted .
But then it said not found .
So I got to re-post -.-

Just post then .
Hmmm .

After swimming I went home to change into sports attire & went to find classmates at CENTRIS .
Played for 15 minutes .
need go off le .

Then went lakeside find DORO , A-PPHIA , CARmen & HUIMIN .
Haha .
Paiseh .
Keep you all waiting .

We run halfway Then go play at Jurong lake park .
Ah ha !
Took lots of photos too .
Lazy to copy & paste .
See on facebook ! :D

Then my parents fetch me home :D

At 22.51 p.m. ,
IM ATTACHED :D
To Linus :D
LOL .
Okay that's all .
Kay .

BYEBYE ~

30042010 IS LOVED BY ME , JOANNA LYE EN XINNNNNNN ! (:

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home