Friday, May 28, 2010

# 183

26 may :

` MY DADDY'S BIRTHDAY !
` When For The First Day Of Asia Conference ..

Well ,
Nothing much about my dad's birthday .
Amazingly ,
Only my family remembered his birthday .
He was a little disappointed I think when only I remembered to wish him happy birthday in the morning when we wwent to East Point for Breakfast .
All I can say about my dad is ,
HIS AWESOME !
(:

The Asia Conference ..
STEVE MUNSEY'S GREAT !!!
He preach by acting .
Wow .
You can never imagine how great he is .
HAHA .


27 May :

` Went For The Second Day Of Asia Conference
` Went Home To Take Uniform
` Went To Innova Junior College To Watch Joyce's Sports Day
` Went To Fetch My Mother
` Meet-The-Parent Session
` Went To Eat At 399

Went for three services in a row .
Wow .
TIRED MANS .

Then went home to take my uniform for the Meet-the-parent session .

Then went to Innova JC watch my Dajie de sports day .
She did Cheer Leading .
Wow .
But she's not that outstanding , though .
HAHAA .
She look so fat .
Ps .
So bad
XD

Then went to fetch my mum from work to go to Yuan Ching .
I waited damn long .
SHe still sending e-mails .
& that's why ,
Im late -.-

I knew T2 was Mdm Chai !
I guessed .
But I dont know isit good or bad that I actually meet Mr Chew instead of Mdm Chai .
Perhaps ..

Anyw ,
There was a accident that happened outside YCSS .
The car just like BANGED into the pavement .
Almost hit the railings .
His speeding like so hell as can see .
His car like cracked .
WOW .
LOL .
Then we went to 399 to eat .
BingYang & Joey took bus here to meet us ..
Ate Chicken rice .
My favourite ^^
Haha .
Then go home le lo .

Today maybe going for the third day of Asia ConFeRenCe .
I cant imagine ,
Im freakingly tired
aww ..
hahaha .

BYEBYE !!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home