# 181 SUP !
LOL .
Hi there ~
Haha ^^
Kind of hyper today (:
I'm kind of suspecting that there's just some ppl looking at this blog ..
Not only mine .
Maybe yours too !
LOL .
Better be-careful what you write .
I dont know if its so .
I just think so .
Yeah ,
exams came to an end .
Got back SUCKISH results -.-
Here are the following [ DONT LAUGH ! ]
English : 57
Mathematics : 90
Chinese : 57
Science : 59
History : 69
Home Economics : 74
Art : 69
Well ,
this are what I saw on the paper today .
Hahaha .
I think is after finalising the score .
Haha .
LOL .
Hmmm .
I'm trying to remember what happened this few days .
I can only remember the interview I had with Mdm Chai .
Yeah .
I can say it was GrEaT .
Not really .
But it was fun ^^
Just that I need to speak in both Chinese & English .
Cause I suck at both and some words I just dont know how to say XD
This proves how lousy I am ..
Even the above score should have already shown you that I suck .
Opps .
I'm insulting myself .
hehe .
LOL .
Well ,
Today Me & PeiSi did something REAL stupid !
We went back to school to do the wire thingy .
And we actually sprayed paint on the floor .
Thinking nothing will happen .
But ,
SOMETHING DID HAPPEN !
We were supposed to stay back and CLEAN IT !
Well ,
I admit its our mistake ,
But then ,
some useless ppl pangseh us -.-
Divya !
You ah .
Say the auntie will come and clean .
Use the scrub .
LOL .
Haha .
Thinking back I really feel like lauhging .
Me & PeiSi suffered there till about 5.40 .
Thankfully there's some kind of brush that uses battery .
And it managed to scrub down the paint .
I put all my wires done with paint .
& GUESS WHAT ,
THEY STICKED TOGETHER !
Maybe its not my luck alrights .
Sian .
Clean till I sweat like some idiot -.-
HAHAHA .
LOL .
Well ,
thinking back .
I kind of like Mdm Chai after the interview .
But sometimes I feel like she's unreasonable .
Haha .
Opps .
Actually I did like her from the start eversince I enter YuanChing .
But ,
After some misunderstandings & that I keep kena scolding ,
I hate school .
So I hate the teachers .
Well ,
sometimes I may not be speaking the REAL thing .
I may have added something in .
Accidently .
I'll try to take it back XD
Haha .
Well ,
I always get punish with PeiSi .
好朋友 , 一起同甘共苦 (:
Sometimes I just dont know why you ppl hate her .
Maybe not hate .
Dislike .
Why you all dislike her so much leh ?
Cause of her attitude ?
Or isit cause of me ?
But ,
WHY ?!
Tell me lah .
If the problem is with me .
I dont mind ..
I'm open ^^
Hehe .
I very understanding de :X
Maybe only sometimes .
HEHE .
Mdm Chai is good .
Not so bad .
Just that if you always keep doing things that she hates ,
goodluck to you .
Sometimes I pity PeiSi .
But sometimes ,
you guys just dont understand her .
That's my opinion .
Okay .
She may look strong outside .
But she may not be as strong inside .
Maybe the inside of her is fragile .
It will break any time so long as she got shoot .
Sometimes I just dont understand PARENTS .
They are good .
But maybe they care too much .
But mine ,
Used to .
But now ,
not anymore .
I'll feel insecured .
Ah .
But I'm getting used to it ^^
LOL .
Sorry for a long post .
I shall end it here .
BYEBYE !
Study hard :D
9 more days , I'll wait ^^Labels: hope it lasts (: not hope, it will ^^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home