# 225 HAALLOOO
HI, yesterday post half way then my sister ask me faster. Cause she want go watch her ex lion dance. At Town you know !
Tuesday had friendly with Nanyang. Heard that Yuan Ching & West Spring C div was trashed. B div I not sure. Well,I didnt run. I admit. And ofc the feeling is not so good.. LOL. ya , I experienced it a lot of times in Xingnan. :X We never win once. Even to the lousiest schools. So we are the lousiest . Alright. We only got 6 people in YuanChing that can play for C div in the tournament next year. We need people! LOL . Must go back primary school find those who have passion for netball and those that wants to join netball to join us in trainings by november if not we'll never be able to make it. Must jiayou le. Hopefully got people will want to join.. (: After C div match with Nanyang was B div's turn. Is mix mix de ley. Meaning West Spring mix with Yuan Ching against Nanyang. Ya right. Hmmm, after that was lunch. Nanyang took their own sweet time sitting in the Ish talking. While the rest went off for lunch. Leaving me, Carmen , HuiMin , Janice & Songz there. Waiting for them to go before we can go down and have our lunch. The 3 of them went down first. Which means only left me and songz. She saw our baskets damn messy so she say will do housekeeping after lunch.. Cause Nanyang very slow so she asked me to go down to ask someone who eat finish and know how to lock the door to go up and help her. But not a single person started eating yet. So we quickly start eating. Saw Nanyang come down. Asked if i need to go up and help Songz close Ish. 'no need'was the answer. So Songz came down and she threw the key on the floor. Everyone kept quiet for that moment. Then suddenly got some people talking. Maybe about why she's angry. Fuyao asked so I just say cause just now Nanyang come down le then I thinking need go help Songz or not. Then Lynnette say no need so I just went back and continue eating lol. Then went to some room which is not computer lab lah dont know what room. HAHA. watched our games. I looked damn retarded and I didnt run. And I keep following the center but she NEVER gets the ball after she pass the center pass. So I was supposed to go and challenge other balls. At the last quarter I managed to get one when they threw lobs. Cause lobs takes longer time to travel then straight hard pass. Then after that went back to Ish .Warm-up , stretching and pair ball work down the court. Only this three then play games. C div never play. But must learn to umpire. I think it was the last quarter, Janice and me umpire. Its damn fun okay (: HEHE. But only scared got something wrong then we never blow. But dont have bah . HEHHEH. Then after that run down . Debrief was great. It is damn meaningful. Cause she said YuanChing need to find ppl. Cause if we dont have enough players , we wont be able to play next year in the tournament. she say if you want ppl to say 'yuanching netball suck lah' then its your problem not mine because you are yuanching not me. And alot of its you not me de. Yupp. Haha. went home alone so lonely. HAH. Dorothy ever come cause she sick. FASTER RECOVER OKAY! :DD
Whenever 'BingYang' or 'Zeke' this two words come out in front of me, I know I sure got nothing to say. Cause , their my sisters boyfriends okayy. And , my parentsknowthem. I'mnot allowed to have one. They have freedom of getting one. Having one and more, bringing it home.For me to be jealous. Ya right, I wont okay. Their not that 'nice' okay. Zeke, I'm not very close to him. Just 'hi'and 'bye'.Bing Yang, somewhere further. Cause talk about Ming Hao they all. He loves to bully me with my sister T__T .My parents say they worry bout me most cause I no boyf. That surely is not the case okay. They are more worried about whether my sisters 'si lian' or what so ever. Have they everthought how I felt? If I have a boyf, they first thing that come to their mind is, 'ask her to break, so young only..' ARE YOU ANY OLDER?! Only 2 and 4 years only. Big deal ah? Joey si lian le. She go rub her hands against the wall. My dajie saw, so she went to stop her. Ya,she should. My erjie everyday also bully me. It's obvious. I have scars okay. Father,mother,sister and whoever cares about her most. Side her everytime. So it proves I sure lose right. ZZZ.. I dont like okay!!!!!!!!!!!!??? She si lian so what ? big deal. I also a lot of times what. Is broken by you all. Happy? Ya I know you are. She say what means what ? Cry still got money take de ley. Like that I cry once a day in one year time I should have more than a hundred dollars le lah ! ._. Suck lah..
If you know how to take up a relationship, should know how to let it go lo..
SUCK. I HATE MY LIFE ALRIGHTS.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home