Tuesday, September 7, 2010

# 224 HELLO.

Hi, second day of netball's day camp was, tougher. Woke up at 6.55. I just wake up out of a sudden. Nobody woke me. LOL. Then go bathe. Left home at about 7.20+. Took 241 to Pioneer to meet Dorothy at Boon Lay MRT platform. So waited at Boon lay for her cause I took the Mrt that came just when I go up after tapping in. Then walked to school with Apphia around. Asked HuiMin to help me get the keys because I was about to be late. But unfortunately, Miss Lim didnt pick up the call!.________. So I ran up to find HuiMin & Suzie. Call Lynnette then she called Miss Lim. So while we're walking to the Ish, Lynnette called and said wait for Miss Lim at P.E. room. Waited for awhile then she came. She went into the PE room. Then she said , ' Mr Liu tooked the keys.' WTH?! Made me run for Nothing.. :@ LOL. Then ran up to Ish to get the balls. Cant blame my teammates for coming up slow cause we only got 5 ppl that came today. 5 over 7. Makes a BIG difference for YCS C division. Okay. It's pathetic. CAUSE OF DRAGONBOAT. Dragonboat sucks :X No offence.(: Came down with the balls. And I'm already sweating all over !? LOL . Start the day @ 8.30 to 11.00 Songz didnt come. So this was the line up for the period she's not in.

0830 - Run 2 Rounds Around Canal(-.-)
0900 - Stretching
0915 - Stationary Pair Ball Work(~)
0930 - Pair Ball Work Down The Court(~)
1000 - Up & Down The Stairs 10 Times[5 netball, 5 medicine]
1030 - Highest point, side shutter, single dodge, double dodge, roll & v-lob(FUN)
1100 - Square Ball(Saw this and almost fainted.I'm just being sarcastic(:)

Didnt do square ball cause at 11, Seniors asked us to go to the canteen after putting all the balls back to the Ish. So we didnt do square ball(YAY!) (:
Then had lunch. I swear it's.. not that awesome okay. Dont want to say bad things.. HAHA. LOL . At least we have food to eat. Must think of others who dont. Then went to a classroom beside 3E3 class. Had some math, english and picture-matching games. LOL. HAHA. Math is Sec1T do de ley. But, we still got wrong de-.- It shows we're not any better okay. (: HAHA. No , it should be ): Then english is just some riddles. West Spring C division just seemed to know everything okay.. They raised their hands I think all the questions. Pro Pro. YCS C div only 4 pathetic ppl. That is, me, Apphia, Dorothy & HuiMin. AWESOME right. HAHA(Y) It's bo bian everyone must helpp!:D HAHA. LOL . Then stroll to Ish. Door locked :O Then Songz asked us to run stairs first. Then we didnt sprint all the way. So she said anyone that is behind her will make West Spring seniors do suicide I think.. Forgot le :X Then when Ish door open then we went in. Then did stretching again. Then do highest point all that.. Then games.. Awesome. It's tiring & I feel guilty cause all the seniors sit at greens here only a few at orange. Then we lost. So made all of them run. Wah sey. Sorry Seniors. Hope you guys dont take it to heart. HAHA. I mean it seriously lah okay(: Hehheh. Then we also bet seniors' games , who will win. Then, pack up stuffs and go home. SI APPHIA DOROTHY & HUIMIN. NEVER WAIT FOR ME UH. :@ Jk. HAHA. Cause Lynnette teach me how to close and lock the Ish. Then bibs, we're extremely short of ppl to wash it mans. Seriously lo. ): Then so sian. like everyday bring one home.. Suzie clever sia. Half day go home no need wash. Suck ah. {!!!} Yupp that's all.
Mrt-ed to Jurong Point with Dear Dorothy. HAHA. Then both of us bought 'Mr Bean' and I bought my dinner. Yeapp. (: Then, my bus came! And I went back. Hehheh(: lalala.
TMR GOT FRIENDLY WITH NANYANG :O MUST JIAYOU LE OKAY! :DD
BYEBYEEEEEEEEE :DDDDD

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home