# 253 You're all I'm wishing for ..
Hey . Haha. Woke up @ 9.30am . Haha. Watched tv and bathed . Then went out at 11 to meet Paperfishzxc & Salakun to eat lunch. Cause if eat at 12 sure a lot of people . Haha. So meet at 11.30 . At first we said no fast food. Cause' it's like, fattening. End up we ate Kfc. :P Going to grow fatter. Opps. That's extremely bad. Okay. Haha . So ate snackers though I was really hungry. But don't feel like eating Ultimate Value Box which I normally eat. That is like so much worse than snackers . Heeheee. The pepsi tastes weird. So didn't finish it :P Haha. Went off at almost 12.30. So went to bus interchange .. Took 154. Because it's like so much faster than 240. Let down fringe today. Opps. Paikia. Salakun say she Guaikia. Eww. Like shit ! :D HAHA. Went there and there was no actors at all. Only crews bah. Then they suddenly say they say wrong timing. It starts at 7pm . Not 2pm. So we were unable to watch it. Kinda sucked. Haha. So we went back to school. Then we decided to head for bowling @ superbowl. Hweeting & Paperfishzxc lost their ez-link card. So the person say must pay 3.80 . Which was 80cents more. Haha. Salakun & Hweeting were too hungry. That they had no mood to play. (N) Then they say, ' Waste money. Also no mood too play, I'M HUNGRY ! ' Salakun said. Plus ' I WANT KFC !!!!! ' - G&D - Haha. Your Banana say you fat still want eat ! :X hahaha. Then went to pay the money ~ The person I think change shift. LOL. Then the person don't know need pay 80 cents more. Then she she 3 dollars each (Y) . Haha. Then we feel like eating noodles. Hor Fun. & so many food came to our mind. So we went to the hawker center. I think :X HAHA. Ate hor fun (Y) . I like suddenly crave for that cause of Hweeting. She say she want eat. HAHA. Done eating and headed for home (Y) Haha. And here I am, typing :D
I'm reading a story book. And I know I'm guai. Haha. Inside the writer talked about MILO. And I wanna have some now :D HAHAHA. Yay. So goodbye :D
I want to be leaning on your shoulder when I feel sad. Just you..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home