# 281 What's life without my Qinaide .. );
Hello , my Qinaide went to Hong Kong le ! >;( NVM . 2 more days , I go cruiseee . :D But I'll still miss her . I know she'll miss me too! ;D She'll enjoy her 'duck tongue' there . She say it's nice . HAHA . LOLLL . Got chance , I'LL TRY ! ;D I trust her taste bah . It's expensiveee . HAHA . She flew off @ 8a.m. I woke up late . RAWR >;( Sian only . She sent me a super long and awesome message . Haha ;D I MISS HER LIAO .. WHAT-TO-DO ?! Siann . Haizzzz . Spam loves for my Shoshanna ! :D No one's going out today ? Or either , no one's free for me today . Always my qinaide entertain me when I'm bored . Now , she's overseas -cries- LOL . Okay , I'm not so emotional . I'll be waiting for her return . While I'll be enjoying myself too . Hope she enjoys herself too . ^^ HAHA . SIAN . Amazing Race change to 29 .. My mum's birthday ley . Plus I promised to celebrate with Wei Xian ~ Siannnn . HOW . RAWRRRRRRRRR . Got to reschedule my last week of December .. >;( :@ Sian much . Goshzxc , I haven't pack my luggage ! ANYW , BOUGHT A NEW DICKIES BACKPACKKK . ;D I like . ;P HEHE . I guess I'm bringing that for cruiseee ;D NICE . ;P HEHE . But not alighting . Just staying on the ship for like , 3days ?! NVM . It's okay . There's things to do . I hope , will go play bball . ;D HEHE . Joyce's boyf going too . Awesome . He'll bring monopoly deal ! I'm gonna master it in that 3days . Muahahaha . ;P -EVIL FACE- ;P Yesterday went to meet Kaiwei @ Jp for breakfast . KFC . HEHE . Damn early only , 7plus 8 . Then Shina can't wake up lor. So didn't care about her . HAAH . Then ate le Songz say must wear shoes then can go in RV . Sian ttm . We wore slippers ! So went to Kaiwei's house to take shoes to wear lor . Then borrowed Shina's bicycle . Then cycled to RV . LOL . Chase vs Rv . LOL . Lost buy a few goals . O; RV GOT A LOT OF CENTIPIDES(?) ! OMG . D; DAMN DISGUSTING . One climbed under my legs . I thought it was ants . Then saw such a long thing . JUMPED UP ONLY . OMG . DISGUTSING !!! Then went to find Shina after their game . Went to JP to eat ! LOL . EAT EAT EAT -.- ate ToriQ . Imma noob . :P Then bought sweet talk . HAHA . Then started hunting for my backpack ;D walked around and saw DOROTHY & LINYUAN . O; LOL . Scare me only lor . WALAO . HAHA . Then continued walking . Was looking for dickies backpack . Then 77th street close down liao . Then got one shop dk call what is also 77th street lai de . Inside got 2 dickies bag . HEHE . Then bought a black one , $39.90 . :D HEHE . Then wanted to watch movie cause seriously sian mah . Then bought Tron: Legacy tickets . Then went to mac to buy Ice Cream for me and Kaiwei while Shina bought double chocolate . Saw Jasmine , Huiting , Xiaohui & Sarah . LOL ! Then said hi ? And went off lor . LOLOL . Haha . Put inside my bag . Then go into the theatre . LOL . Then watched . First part want sleep liao . Then when started fighting jiu nicer . Overall , I rate 4/5 bah . Haha . But not so bad . Haha . Then went out saw the 4 of them again . LAWL . HAHA . They went Arena then came back . See us here again . Cause we went to watch movie what ! LOL . HAHA . Then went Shina's houseee . LOL . Her mum cooked some thai food . DAMN SPICY . OMG . Haha . My nose was like exhaling smoke . -JOKE- HAHA . Then ate skittles so can make my mouth sour instead of spicy bah . Then ate the tento or something de . SHIOK . Damn spicy too . This time , I CRIED . LOL . HAHA . Not really . Just that my eyes are wet . LOL . Then drank Kaiwei's water . And ate potato chips . Phew . Hhaa . Then played with Shina's hairrr . LOL . Watch tv at her mum's room . I help them massage ley . Awesome right . ;P Then Shina bully me only >;( LOL . HAHA . Then I was like pushing her . Then the Dad came in . Ask us what we doing . Why hug here hug there . LOL ! HAHA . Playing only lor . ;P Then went Kaiwei's house . Shina want eat yong tau foo(?) Then force me eat , nice ley . Haha . Then they cycled me back (Y) . Thanks alot . Lala . Then mum scold me . Yesterday also . Not really scold luh . Just nag a bit . LOL . haha . Then bathed and sleep . Tired ttm . Woke up early mah . HAHA . Still got time on com lor . HAHA . Going out with Apphia later . Yay . Byebye . :D
Labels: 怎样?!;P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home