# 279 Your cuteness is irresistible .
十八孝!MAISIAOSIAO ;P
Jolyn !
Cutest ever , Tian Tian . ;D
Games in order :
YCS vs TKGS : 8-9
YCS vs REGENT : 11-0
YCS vs WEST SPRING : 12-5
YCS vs CHONG BOON : 10-2
YCS vs WESTWOOD : 11-3
YCS vs COMPASSVALE : 14-1
YCS vs CEDAR GIRLS' : 8-13
YCS vs BOWEN : 12-7
FINALS
YCS vs CEDAR GIRLS' : 2-9
TOP 4
1ST - CEDAR GIRLS'
2ND - YUAN CHING
3RD - TKGS
4TH - BOWEN
Awesome isn't it . Seniors got third . Nice . After losing to Tgks .. We knew we couldn't lose to anymore school . Cause' we need to be top 2 to get into the finals .. In the end we lost to Cedar Girls' .. I wasn't that emotional . So ofc , I didn't cry . Carmen cried . I expected it . Dorothy . I really .. DIDN'T EXPECT MAN . HAHA . Suziee cried too ? Wow . I didn't know they were so emotional ~ Then Miss Suhada talked sense into them . HAHA . There's still a last game .. And we have to work hard for it . It's with Bowen . We won . Nice . Went to look at the board . We came in Top 2 ! And have to play again . OMG . With Cedar Girls' .. LOL . HAHAA . They weren't strong I think . Maybe they won us in the sense of mentality . Maybe cause I thought we would lose . I don't know why .. I'm sorry . Maybe that's like why I didn't drop a tear ? I don't know . Haiizz . But we got second . Happy much . But guilty more .. It's over . I'll work harder on my confidence .. Haha .. Then went to take Mrt . Back home , bathed and went out to Cousins' church . They were performing . I think it's choir bah . Then ate and went off . Reached home around 10.20 . But was tired because didn't had much rest the last few days . So immediately , BED ! Haha . Then this morning woke up and went for church . Then off to Aunt's house for Christmas celebration .. Nice . haha . I'm 十八孝 ley! HAHA . Joke lor . HAHA . ;P Shh . Don't tell my mum . I got my pay ! YAY . Richgirl97 now . Stress on the 'now' okay .HAHAHA . Not really lahh . LOL . Now got abbout $100 . (Y) LOL . Buy bag should be gone le lor .. >;( HAHA . Then entertained Cousins by playing 'aeiou' and all sorts of lame stuffs . But I made them laugh somehow and I feel awesome cause' they laugh ! HAHA . They're so cute . ILOVETHEM (K)
GOODNIGHT ! ;D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home