# 270 I'm dying of boredom .
HARLOW . LOL . Yesterday went out with mum to JP . She want to do her nails again ~ LOLL . Then I accompany her there . Then sit there wait for her lor . I almost fell asleep . Really . Haha . Then went Fairprice . Bought Sushi & jagabee(?) ! AWESOME . I bought another Fbt . But my mum say very translucent -.- Don't let me buy colour de . So I bought back the same one lor T^T . Suck hor . Nevermind . I'll buy myself next time(; Awesome . ;P Then dad & Joey came . Went to Harbour front to send mum off to her cruise .. LOL . Then Dad bring me around .. Then ate Shilin's mee sua(Y) HAHA . Then he went to look at things .. Then about 5 we went home . Boring day though . Suck . Then watch the star search 10 . Nice sia . I like the Romeo ~ But he got fourth . HOW IS IT POSSIBLE -,- Then the guy that got first is cute cause his like blur blur . He got a shock when they said his name . He was like 'I got first?' LOL . HAHA . Actually the last five all okay luh . Then sleep lor . Today I have no idea what I'm gonna do to kill time . Joyce wanted to go out . She said the three of us go out tgt . Sure . But that stupid retarded Joey Lye went out . Go die man . Say I disgusting girl ,You should stay in the garbage bin not with me. Kanasai , -.- Maybe I shall rot at home the WHOLE day , ah , SUCK BODOH -,-
Alright , byeeee . ><

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home