# 267 LALALA .
Hello . Omg . Haha . Today woke up like hell early to go for training . -yawns- Then meet Apphia at lakeside. And waited for Dorothy for like 15mins but she haven't come so we went off first . Haha . Then wanted to go get the key . But the auntie say no teacher in the staff room . Then I remembered thattttt .. Miss Suhada will give us the key at the Ish . So went down . Saw Carmen . Carmen said she saw Suzie with Lynnette ;P 'Friendly sia' Apphia . As always . HAHA . Then we said 'HI' . LOL . Then went down lor . Today's training at netball court -.- But quite okay luh . Train with seniors . Today a bit slack uh . Quite a lot of rest time lorz . Haha ;P Then after training went to eat burgerking !~ HEHEZ . With DOROTHY , APPHIA , HUI MIN & SUZIEEEEEE ! Awesome ttm . (Y) Haha . They use my phone anyhow text . HAHA . Then went fairprice ~ STUPID APPHIA . TOOK MY PHONE AND RAN AND THEN .. ANYHOW SEND SIA . But , I'm innocent :D Then went home with Suzieee . Then change shirt and went out ! Went to meet Shoshanna , Siying & Janice ! LOL . They were at West Mall waiting . HAHA . I tried to reach asap le :D I very friendly hor ! I know luhs . ;P Then went to creative arts there meet them . Then they were doing the letter de . So I go buy one and do also . I SO FAIL DE LOR . Thanks to Siying . She helped me complete mine de lor. ahha . Then went MAC ! I was raining . -.- But obviously we didn't give a damn ~ HAHA . Then ran for a short distance under the rain . MAC ! MY MCFLURYYY . HAHA . I treat Janice to ice cream . A dollar. Because I want mac. She want burgerking . So I treat her lor . Haha . Then we went to put down our bags . And went down to buy ice cream . But I still brought my bag down cause it's like so damn small . HAHA . Then bought Mcflurry ! (Y) Then I spammed them while eating :D FUN TTM . HAHA . ;P Awesome day . Yeaps . Then saw a BEE . I almost screamed . I leaned on Shoshanna . Then we went off . It's so helllll disgusting *goosebumbs all over* Black then yellowyellow . Like OMG only can . Haha . Then went to buy bubble tea lor . Then go home . They accompany me back to Jurong East Interchange . For their sits -.- ahha . Then we played the 'balancing' game . LOL . How lame are we . ;P Then we were like chatting then suddenly jerk . All fell . Except me cause I lean on the handle thing somehow when we fell . HAHA . So we all lost still . Then waved goodbye and went to take mrt back . Tired mans . Rawr . Haha . ;P It was raining . My sister has such a kind soul , she came and pick me ! When that once she asked me to , I didn't ;P HEHEZ . So went back with her . She just came back from 2 nighs of chalet . I WANT MANS >;( HAHA . Then on com lor . Now posting . I took a long time to post haha . Happy reading :D
Omg . DOROTHY , Really look alike luhs >;(
Hey Shoshanna , I know you love reading my blog ! Now this is for you Qinaide ! (L)
(scroll down okay !)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
a lil' more .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
you're reaching !
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
TADA !!
SHOSHANNA ROCKS ;P
I know you love me luh . I love you too (K)
See you tmr mans . :D
Labels: I LOVE SHOSHANNA ;P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home