Monday, November 22, 2010

# 264 NETBALL O:

HELLO ! LOL . Today went to school for Netball ~ Woke up at 7. Called Dorothy cause she told me to . HAHA . Then prepared & Dad fetched me to Pioneerrr . Then board the train and meet Dorothy . The train was so full and we don't even know where we were . LOL . So we just wait till get to lakeside then alight and find each other . LOL . Bought bread and walk to school . HAHA . Then went to look for teacher . But I don't know who's in charge . LOL . So , I just called 3 numbers ~ Haha . Then miss suhada say she passed the key to Suzie alrdy T^T . Then we went Ish lo . LOLOL . Today our attendance is pathetic 3 . HAHA . LOL . Then they helped us set up everything . (Y) . I know we very bad . We alrdy tried to reach there asap . LOL . Started warm-up . Then ya ... Normal Routine .. Today Janice and Diyanah never come . I suay bodoh . T^T . LOL . Then just lead and all sorts of stuffs . O.O Then did PHYSICAL -.- HAHA . Then we kept laughing . Cause i can't sy . O: HAHA , (Y) . Then did second set , Coach came . Haha . Pathetic 10 . Not really luh . Haha . Then did court work . Zomg . Yuan Ching only got 3 people .. So we can play any positions . That's like SUPER AWESOME only ! HAHA . It's like so fun luh .. Haha . But very tiring ley . Everytime run till the other half then she say , 'go back' . Jitao sian bodoh . HAHA . After netball went to eat MAC . Dorothy , I'll pay you yours tmr if posibble kayyy ! :D HAHA . Hmmm . Went home with Suzie ! Then homed . I super tired T^T . So I slept . Haha . :P Now then wake up . So , done eating loh . BYE !
I LOVE 'BODOH' & 'STUPID' , WHICH ARE THE SAME MEANING (Y)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home