# 260 CRUISE !
HELLO !! Today went Bugis with girlf , Wendy ! (Y) Woke up at 9 plus . And watch tv . Ate KFC ! Then went to bathe . And went out ! Sms-ed the bus thing . Was like 5mins . So I slowly walk . Saw ppl I know . Feel that I look a bit weird cause of my hair . So I turned and walk away . Walked to the 179 bus stop instead . Just in time , the bus came when I was reaching the bus stop in like a few steps more . So boarded the bus and asked Wendy where is she and blah blah blah . That chio bu is late AGAIN . Well , that's what you call ' chio bu ' . Haha . Then went to take Mrt . Bought sweet talk while waiting for her . So I have to bring it into the Mrt . Luckily I wasn't fined . HAHA . Then alighted at Bugis station . Was hungry so we went to EAT ! Ate Wanton Noodles & it was super nice ! -yum yum- Haha . Old uncles(the elders) super cute !! One by one came sitting with us . Cause the shop that they bought food from was just beside our table . Then they come sit with me . LOL . Then never sit with Wendy de . Cause she more chio must look at her mah ^^ . Haha . Then the second uncle like so scared I say he 'molest' or what . I don't know . He sit with half of his butt out of the chair . When I gave him so much space . HAHAHA . Then off to shop ~ I brought like $20 plus only as I was like , BROKE ( always) . Wendy brought $100 , actually more ! Wealthy family . (Y) Then she bought accessories .. Ans then she bought 3 dresses ! Zomg . I wanted to buy one . But like so paiseh . I don't know why also . O_O HEHE . Then she left like $20 . She wanted to buy a lot of things . This are what I remembered . Sunglasses , high heels , bikini , high waist belt , dresses . There's more . HAHA . I'm so sure $100 can't buy all she want . She should buy the whole world . (Y) Harhar . I'm joking . Then we went to one shop . She like the shirt . I also . But a bit too sexy . Then got another kind is like tank but not . Then got pink , grey , black , white , yellow & blue . The colours are nice , in fact all of it okay ! So we had a hard time deciding . An uncle sell it . Then he a bit don't know how recommend . Cause Wendy always like to ask ' What colour is nice ' to the person selling . Then he say , It's what colour you like .. LOL . Wth . Then I like , gosh . Okay .. Nevermind . Haha . Then yellow looks special . The uncle say , you can try yellow if you dare to wear . I was like , dare to wear ? What's the diff O_O HAHA . Then he say cause very bright mah . LOL . HAHAHA . Then I was like .. Oh .. HAHAHA . Okay . So we both bought yellow and she bought the sexy one , black . HAHA . And she's officially broke . No , she still have like $12 . Then wanted to watch mega mind . Cause a lot of ppl say it's nice ! But then got a lot of ppl . Our legs were tired TT . So went to arcade and sat down somewhere :P Then feel like playing basketball . So play lo ! Haha . Then she say she wanted to buy bag . Oh ya , I forgot to write it up there . Lazy . HAHA . So we go walk around . She saw a bag and she like it . So buy . But she left $12(notes) and it's $18 . She dug out all her coins then total was $17.85 . HARHAR . So I lend her 20cents ! HAHA . And she's left with , 5cents (Y) . Hehe . Then bought her bag . She's happy already . So went home . She pangseh me at Dover cause her grandparents going there to fetch her . So I sian sian go home alone . So bored that I fell asleep . O_O Then alight at BoonLay . Took 241 . And I'm home ! Tried the shirt . Mum said it's nice . She say ' Wow , start to wear so sexy le har . ' Then I was like , HEHEHE . LOL . Haha . :P Going to Bugis with Wendy again next week when we come back from overseas trip ! Yay , HAHAHA . Cause we saw things we want that we have not enough money to buy !

I'm going on Cruise tomorrow le ,
MUST MISS ME OKAY !! :P
Don't worry , I'll miss all of you !
Especially my DEAREST -insert hearts- Laopo , Waiyu , Qinaide , Girlf , Boyf , Xinyuan & YOU , ya you . The one reading !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home