# 259 I wanna lead a better life ..
Harlow . Haha :X Like long never update . Well , not really . Heh . So lazy . Plus went out for netball and stuffs . RAWRR . Tired max . Zzz . Internet got problem again . Rahh . Nevermind . Just type :P Hmm , Monday , Tuesday & today was day camp . And it ended today (Y) . It's tiring . Turned up for all the days . Guai kia is me . Cause I wasn't sick and all that . YEAH \m/ Haha .
Monday was normal . After lunch there was water games (Y) . But not very fun . Tuesday is better ! Water games , water bomb ! Before that played musical chairs . Then the divisions that lose must be drawn by the division that won . So only 1 division draw the rest of the 3 divisions . (N) Haha . Some of the west spring senior go draw 2 eyes on top of my eyes . Then they call me ' si yan mei ' ! ZOMG . So awful , the name LOL. Haha . :P PHYSICAL -.- SUCKK .. HAHAHA . Went to eat Kfc after that and guess what , we saw Boonpin ! GOSH . He so lonely . Eat by himself . Sit beside the mirror . Like every second look at it . Zomg . hehe . :P I know I very bad luh . Sorryyy lo . No offence horrr . Then went home with Suzieee . Haha . Wednesday went to somewhere awesome ! WWW ! With HuiXuan & Wendy ! :D Haha . If you've ever realised , I got many relationships . And some I don't even remember cause there's too many ! :P Haha . Wendy's my girlf , HuiXuan's should be my boyf . Carmen's my Wifey . Salakun is my extra-marital affair . (Y) Hahahaha . I think still got a lot a lot . GOSH . Haha , got a new relationship , SHOSHANNA ! QIN AI DE . Goshkillme . I'm a flirt ~ O: Haha . To girls , lesbian . :BB Heh . Okay . WWW was awesome . Took neo print then went to www . Then from 3plus played till like 6plus . Went to bathe and left at 7. Hungry die . Craving for Kfc . But they don't like . I don't know why I always crave for Kfc and never get sick of it . Opps . It's fattening . I hungry till want die alrdy . So went kopitiam eat (Y) . Gobbled done the food like stupid retard . Then when eat finish suddenly near the heart there super pain . Scare me bodoh . I thought ' Maybe I got some heart problems . I should go and check up man . ' Obviously it's not true . Sat mrt back from Pasir Ris to Boon Lay . It still hurts . Mum called me when I'm at Kembangan . Then mum said maybe cause I'm too hungry , ate too fast then like that O: . Heaved a sigh of relief .. Cause imagine I really have heart problem . Gosh . xD Haha . Then took bus and it was gone . So bus-ed to HuiXuan's bus stop as I was chatting with her . (Y) Haha . Then homed . Yesterday was (N) . Went back school just to take some stupid math olympaid photos . Some more must wear uniform . So hack care . Wore uniform . Then let down fringe all that . Pai kia this time :P Heh . Then took le , go find Xinyuan cause I don't feel like going home .. Haha . LOL . Then she came my house to eat the Kfc we bought and I bathed and dry my hair . Then off to DDR (Y) HAHA . Then went her house . Watch 'La Bi Xiao Xin' awhile . Not funny de . So went to bake ! :D Haha . Then left like 7 plus . Homed . Broke so asked Daddy to buy dinner for me ^^ Mum scolded me though .. :P Today did physical .. My arms are breaking . I think I'll be having muscle cramps . AND I'M GOING ON CRUISE . CAN YOU IMAGINE -.- RAWRR . :( So good luck to me . Yeah . BYE ~
Sometimes I don't know why I'm just so ...
Labels: GOSH, I MISS MY CLIQUE xD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home