# 254 I'll be there whenever you need me , I swear ..
Hi, today got nothing to do. Only computer , read story books and HOMEWORK. Yeah right, Homework. I don't feel like doing. Not really. It's cause I can't find my foolscap. And I'm lazy to continue looking for it. So I'm here posting. Currently reading 'The Diary Of Amos Lee' It's awesome (Y) . I read 49 pages yesterday. I started only yesterday. LOL. Now I'm at page 81 . I think. Haha. I think I love to read diaries. Written by others.. Cause my sister loves them too. & thanks to her friends who recommends her nice storybooks. Thanks , really. For making me feel like reading. Cause I really have to start. :D Haha. Woke up @ 9plus . Thanks to Joey Lye. She woke me up and told me Mum didn't give allowance. I was shocked. Okay, not really. My Mum always says she forgot . But maybe or I think she did it on purpose. Haha. Lol. Hmmm , so I spammed her on msn. (Y) She say she's coming back O: Then my dad came back. He told her she gave us 10bucks each. Haha, my mum still owe me 5bucks . YAY. So it shows , I still have some money luh hor. :P Haha. Dad went out. Then came home again. After an hour or half. I think. He say his giddy. So came back to sleep (Y). I want go out leyy. At least eat bah. :D Haha. Now so sian bodoh. Bloghopping. :D GOODBYE ~
I've regretted. But I swear I'll find someone so much better.
It doesn't seem like it had affected your life.
But it did to mine. Some secrets to be kept. You didnt.
Nevermind, let it be. I don't know why I suddenly thought of you.
But I swear I'm over you.
Ofc, hope you are living a happy life.
I don't need you to wish me too.
I just need to know that I'm happy too.
That's enough.
I wanna be the one who cheers you up.
Labels: Make me cry, make me smile .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home