Saturday, November 6, 2010

# 257 If only I were you , I'll understand how you feel about me .

Hello ! :D I slept at 12 yesterday . Woke up at 2 am for no reasons and saw him say 'gd nite' So I replied . And went back to sleep . Haha . :P Woke up at 10 plus . Went to prepare and meet Xinyuan at 11.45 . Saw Jasmine on the bus . O: & we went to meet Carmen at Buzz . Then off to eat kfc as I'm hungry :P Hehe . Then DDR-ed . (Y) Non-stop was awesome . I realised most guys that plays DDR are PRO . HAHA . All play 'HEAVY' . G&D!! :D hehe . Then went Arena to play pool . (N) I so suck . And I emo-ed while playing Carmen's iPhone . While the 3 of them were laughing like crazy . Went to eat Burger King . Was broke so didn't eat . Then came home . Mum say CRAB FOR DINNER . LUCKY I DIDN'T EAT BURGER KING . Crab is so much better ! (Y) Sister & I went out to buy . :D Hehe . It started drizzling . So quickly take and walked home . Enjoy-ed the crab . There's church tmr . I wanna go . I wanna pray . I wanna it to come true . No . I want to forget everything about him . Pray hard hard .

Have you ever thought how much I like you ?
The reasons why I didn't accept them .
The reasons why I want to sms with you .
It's cause , Iloveyou ..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home