# 261 I've never regretted loving you ..
Hi ! I'm back yesterday at 7plus p.m. :D . Haha . Cruise was not bad . But not so fun this time . Cause all we did was EAT , TV , SLEEP & ARCADE plus Joyce didn't come with us to cruise as she got school . Haha . Last time we got swim ~ and Basketball . But this time never ): Haha .
First day , board the ship at like 3plus p.m. . Then when reach our cabin was like 5plus . Then 6plus went down to queue for dinner . HAHA . Ate then went back to room . Asked for money for arcade ~ Got 7bucks . Played 2bucks . Back to room ! Haah . Then supper-ed @ 12a.m. at Mediterranean (Y) . The porridge was awesome max . Haha . Went back to room and watch tv ! Lifeless . Haha . Then fell asleep . I slept on the upper bed . YAY . It's so nice to sleep there . I like I like . Haha .
Second day , woke up & bathed . Then went for breakfast @ Bella Vista ! The food there is always very nice ! :B HEHE . Then went back to room ! Prepare to go out to Penang , Malaysia ! Ready for shopping muchh . Haha :D Then alight from the cruise . Took out sunglasses B-) . Then took a van ! Haha . LOL LOL LOL . Then went to Queensbay Shopping Mall . Haah . Then went shopping . Didn't bought a lot of things .. Sadden . Haha . Wanted to but tank tops from Topshop . Cause got 30% mah . Mother don't let . Sad only . Felt like killing her . She gave me that irritated look . I gave her a worse one ^^ Haha :P So bad right . HEHE . Then bought a dress for tmr's Gala Dinner . Haha . Saw some swimming costumes and I like it . But mum say go Thailand then buy . So .. what to do .. Walk away lo . Haha . Then Joey bought shoes for it . HAHA . Went back @ 5.30p.m. though reach before 8.00p.m. can already . Cause the driver say if jam , his scared we won't be able to reach back in time . So carried things and went straight to eat dinner @ Pavilion ! Haha . Then went back to room ! :D Asked for money again ! Haha :P This time we got 20bucks . HAHA . We didn't play too O: So we kept $10 each . Decide to play just $5 for the rest of the days . Watch tv again . We didn't eat supper as we don't feel like ! So slept while watching tv :P
Third day , woke up and wash up . Left for Phuket , Thailand . Haha . The driver whom my Mum's colleague's wife called didn't come at all ~ So we had a hard time getting vans . They even wanted to go back to the ship ! Rawrr ! Haha . But ofc , we didn't . PHEW . Haha . Then went to a place that sells Cashew Nuts . HAHA . The cashew nuts are simply delicious ! (Y) HAHAHA . There still got sell plums and ikan billis(?) and many many more ! LOL . I see the ikan billis(?) looks nice . I went to try . It was like , spicy . HAHAH . Then when I walk away somehow my slippers broke . So I had a hard time walking from place to place T_T . Then then then went to ROBINSONS ! Was looking for slippers so I could buy and change as it's really very embarrassing to walk around with a broken slipper . HAHA . But to no avail . Till when we went to the 'sports world' or something . HAHA . Then bought a BANANA slippers . Haha . It's totally yellow like mad . HAHA . Then there was converse there ! So I went to look for school shoes to see if it's cheaper there . Haha . Then it's 890baht . 1baht is $0.043 . So 890baht = $0.043 x 890 = $38.27 ~ $38.30 HAHA . Then my mum say , 'why does it looks so yellow ? Don't want luh .' Then I was like , ' Here still got a lot mah ^^' HAHA . Then saw one that has black stripes at the edges . I think it's kinda cool ~ Haha . Then it's 900baht ! Only like 10baht more ! Which is only $0.43 more . So it's $38.70 ! Haha . So mum agree to let me buy that ! (Y) I was so happy and I was over the moon like a crazyy Banana Noob ^^ HEHE . Then bought slippers and shoes and went down to buy swimming costume ! Gosh . I don't think I'll ever dare to wear it to swim lo . O: Haha . Buy then never use/wear my mum will kill me . Haah . Then bought so many things that it's like 4 digit /; HHAHA . LOL . Ya .. Then went to Levi's to buy jeans (Y) HAHAH . Then bought burgers to eat as we didn't had breakfast nor lunch . Gobbled down the food . Yumyum . Haha . Then went back to the Ship le .
Last day , went to eat breakfast at Bella Vista , AGAIN ! Haha .. LOL . Then arcade-d . 3 lil' kids came to us to borrow money. Only 1 kid came to talk to us .
Kid : Err , Hi , can you borrow me some money ? I have no money to play but I want to play .
Me : Oh . Haha . If I borrow you how you return me ?
Kid : Err . I don't know . My mum ask me to watch people play . Don't borrow from people money . But I want to borrow because I don't have money to play .
Me : Your mum asked you to watch right ?
Kid : Ya .. But I want to play ..
-Skip skip-
His just so cute plus his persistence . Haha . So I gave him my last two tokens . (Y) Haha . I'm so good . Yeah , thanks :P BHB ONLY . HAR HAR HAR . Then say 'bye' to the arcade . Went back to cabin to Sleep . Haha . Then out of ship at 7plus 8 . And , homed . (Y) Haha .
Darn my sister just flicked me -.- She still say I hit her first . Wow wow wow . Shall not get into trouble with her cause I always win . Yay . Haha . Went Jurong Point and Ddr-ed with NiggerY today . Before that went her house to play wii sports . Haha . Like fun only . Got my Sticky !! Omg . Love it maxx . Well , I miss eating sticky so buy lo . Haha . Yay . Bye . I'm going to bathe and sleep loh ! Byeeee .
You gave me the best memories of the best ..
If you've ever wondered if I'm stalking your profile on fb ..
Nevermind if you didn't ..
I don't give a damn now cause you're living a better life ..
I hope I am too ..
I think all I can say now is ..
Goodbye my love ,I'm over you . HAHAHA .
Labels: I'm high .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home