# 269 Unlucky number , 2 .
Hello Peepo ! ;D HAHA . Hyper ttm today mans . Haha . Woke up at 6.35a.m. . Thanks to Dorothy who woke me up . I was late ! Jitao Sian . Then brush teeth change shirt and quickly went out . Asked dad to fetch me to Lakeside mrt . But Shina say they leaving le . So I told my dad to just fetch me to Nanyang Girls' High School . So he say okay . But he don't know where it is . LOL . Then half way , Apphia tell me they still waiting for bus . It's cause they see wrong bus . LOL . Then my Dad alrdy went crazy le lor . Haha . ;P Then Shina say the bus jam . So ask me go back . Then when U-turn alrdy then she say the bus reach le . OMG . My dad scolded me like mad . His angry -.- LOL . Then we went our own in the end . Thanks to street directory . LOL . HAHAHA . Then reached Nanyang Girls' then I see like no one de . There was another gate lor . Blurr like sotong . LOL . Then went in and saw all of them . First game with Andersons . Rawr . 14-4 . We 4 ley . Got a bit of kena trash de feeling . >;( Then Wsp played with Nanyang . 15-0 . OMG . Then rained ! WTH . HAHA . Then cancelled. -.- Then took 157 to Jurong Point . Apphia went home lor . If only she came . Haha . Then ate burger king with Dorothy , Carmen & Huimin . Suzie and Diyanah go banquet . LOL . Then we waited for them to come .. Cause after they done eating they will come find us mah . HAHA . Then had funnnn . Haha . Wanted to play at the playground near Dorothy's house . Ended up playing netball at the basketball court . HAHA ! OMG . FUNNY TTM . But its so fun . I fell twice ! 2 again . Unlucky number of mine is 2 ! >;( Haha . Dropped my phone & card twice yesterday .. unlucky lor ); HAHA . Then I become camera man instead :D Then took so many photos ~ Want see go Facebook bah ;D Haha . Then went home with Suzie(; We look super stupid . I was wet almost completely . Cause I slipped and fall .. Plus we were using the towel to cover our heads . Like retards . Haha (; Then reached home . And now I'm typing this . What's a Saturday without anyone at home ? Haha . My dad just came back . Haha . I love my teammates . Yuanching CDiv'10 is awesome (; IKNOWYOULOVEUS ;D HAHA . That's all . Bye ;D
Labels: GOSH, I love netball ;D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home