Wednesday, December 8, 2010

# 271 Don't you think I'm so awesome(;

HELLO , I know you agree with my title luh , TYVM ;P -BHB- Hehe . Okay luh , Monday went out with Sister ! Oldest sister . Awesome . Went Japanese Cuisine and eat buffet !(Y) Saw Liqi & Jingyi . I thought Liqi was Cheryl Wang ! Scare die me . LOL . My sister has a big stomach lor . EAT SO MUCH . HEHE . Aiyo , then left . Went to arcade . My sister & me jitao own . We hit 839 , broke record .(Y) My dajie & me is awesome much . I own her in the tall one . Hypergirl was me . (; hehe .Then went to meet Kaixiang ! Then went Serangoon for Ichiban Sushi o.o hahaha . Then , ate and dad came to fetch us . so he paid(Y) hehehehe . Then homed . Yesterday , training did physical . RAWR , SUCK . 150 tuck jumps , sit-ups , push-ups & burpees ? I hate the last one . SUCK MUCH . HAHA . ); Then went to eat and took some photos . hehe . Then played at the basketball court for a while then went home with Suzie(; Haha . Then went to Xinyuan's house to do homework , guai right ! HEHE . Then went ARCADE . DDR & basketball-ed . I played myself and got 500plus ley . MAISIAOSIAO ;P HEHEHE . Then went homee. Watch tv . Comp-ed for 2hours plus . And went to bathe . I was alone at home till 10plus my dad came back . WALAO . HAHAHA . Then slept at 12 . Today was quite awesome . Woke up at around 6.30 . Then prepared and went out . Met Suzie so went tgt . Then meet at the bus stop opposite lakeside mrt . Awesome . Took bus and went to Wsp . I find it so awesome , or maybe I just love the word , 'AWESOME' (; HEHE . Then reached and had training . Well , not so bad afterall . Played game with Wsp seniors & Lynnette . haha . Fun . At first we're leading then tie then play again I think we tio trashed . O: Nvm . Haha . We'll win them the next time ;P Hehe . Went to changedand ate the Jelly SHOSHANNA MADE ! (; I got my own box ley , touched ! >;) hehe . NICE MAN . Then went to eat and went home . On the Lrt to Southview , Apphia , Dorothy , Suzie and me were like playing luh . We waved to ppl outside . And most waved back . Only one couple . Look blur *wth face* Cause they carrying the baby . HAHA . Well , awesome day . I'm having an awesome day everyday thanks to all of you ^^ HEHE . BYE !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home