Saturday, January 1, 2011

# 284 HAPPY NEW YEAR PEEPO !(;

HAPPY NEW YEAR !
Have a great year ahead. Loveya^^
How was 2010 ? Awesome for me yeah . Not really . Surely you will meet ups and downs . But , you will eventually overcome it and tada ! It's 2011 . 2012 may not be ending . It's just a prediction . HAHA . So , yeap . Don't think about it ending . Look far , far & far ~ HAHA . LOL . I'm like crapping . Okay , nvm . HEHE .
HELLO !
Well , today was the most awesome day ever . Really . You can never imagine what happened during those hours . Seriously , we gone mad . HEHE . But , I love being mad . I feel AWESOME . HAHA . Well ~ It was like this .. Meet Kaiwei at interchange and went to eat Roti Prata ^^ Damn nice only . But I seriously fail cause almost one quarter of the sugar was being pushed out of the plate by ME . HAHA . ;P Then Aiqi & Yanxuan came . While we continued eating . LOL . HAHA . Then did homework at the library for awhile . But I don't have my homework cause it's with Zhiyee . So went Centris to look for her . Peanut was still as cute and hyper ! I like ! HEHE . Then took homework and went down . Tried Xinying's waveboard . Rawr . I damn fail de . >;( Sad lor . Alamak . Rawr x 93582310158 . -.- Then went to library . Then went Centris Game room 2 . Continued doing homework ~ HAHA . Felt hungry so Xinying went home and help us bring food down . AWESOME ~ HAHA . Then we played with the cereal . The whole floor was like damn colourful . HAHA . Then the security guard say we must clean if not the cleaner will nag ? Maybe it's my neighbour . HAHA . LOLOL . Cause she works there ya . Haha . LOL . Then studied till 5pm . Then cleared and went off . Shina came cause at first we wanted to eat ToriQ which was her favourite. LOL . HAHA . Then she came to find us . Then no sit -.- So she bought take away . Then we bought Long John Sliver . HAHA . Went up to Centris to eat . Nice ~ But can't finish . Suddenly very full .. HAHA . Then played basketball ~ We , Shina , Kaiwei & me , vs 2boys and a girl . Amazingly we own them lor . 20-2 . HAHA . I feel so awesome . ;P Then slack . Played water at the pool ~ HEHE . Then the security came and say need turn off light le . Sian only lor); Then continued playing in the dark . Decided to play Truth or Dare . So we played . Dare is damn fun one ;P HEHE . I felt Shoshanna's lips ley . Ohmygoshhyyy . HAHA . Kaiwei kissed Shuen too ! Nice . Linyu and Xinying ran away lor . Lousy de ;P HEHE . We so daring only . Too bad Anni not with us . HAHA . Oops . ;P Then played volleyball in the dark . Can see where the ball is flying actually . Just anyhow hit . Then the security came and said people complain . Rawr . Seriously , complains are like , childish lor . Some more it's the last day of 2010 . Get a life for 2011 bah . Maybe you will be shouting next year !_! Then went to the function room there and slack a bit . Finished up my food . O; Then it was about 12 . Then went to the pool there . Sat down and waited for 12 . Ppl starting screaming . LOL .Then Shina was like ' DONT COMPLAIN US !' ' COME SOWN TO PLAY VOLLEYBALL ! ' Damn lame de lor ! We keep laughing ;P HEHE . Then Central park started shooting up fireworks. So we went high only . HAHA . LOLOL . Then went home . Linyu was haveing a severe stomachache . I think maybe she ate the long john thing . Maybe put too long? But Shuen and me ate too . No idea what's happening in her stomach !_! LOL . Then went down to the taxi stand to wait for Shuen's uncle to come and fetch them home . Awesome ~ Then came and we went to take the train. Reached Pioneer and bye bye ~ Then I sms the bus thing . Both bus I can take , NO SERVICE ! Or either no more bus alrdy . RAWR . So walked home in the end . Sad much . Rawrrrr . So far got or not . -.- Reached home and ate tangyuan Daddy cooked . Nice , I like . But a bit too soft already ~ But , it's okay ! HAHA . Then , TADA . I'M here . LOL . HAHA . Byebye(;
Afterall ,
Thanks Qinaide, Panda Jiejie , Kaiwei , Xinying , Shuen & Linyu for such an awesome day ! ;D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home