Sunday, August 7, 2011

It's been so long yeah .




HELLOOO ,

IT'S BEEN SO LONG . No one see this anyw , nvm la hor . aha . Many things happened and ya , of course I can't type them all out . But it's okay ~ Just kind of bored so I'm back to blogging CURRENTLY ya . haha ;p Blah blah . I don't know what to write actually .. Twelve is reaching !^^ YAY , Oh yeah . can bring dslr there ! yayy . LOL . I'm lamee . okay , there's this fly on my screen now , eew . gone , dk fly where . OMGOSH . HAHAHA. Tomorrow .. national day celebration , prize presentation tomorrow , ahhh . I'm scared ley . I hope I don't laugh-out-loud on the stage . If not , it'll be embarassing tothemax .. hahha ! Okayyyy . I felt so touched , cause Wenching said she's proud to have me as her vcapt ! Can you imagine that ? no one ever said that to me , and i've always felt so useless and it's like i-dont-deserve the vcapt position . yaaaa , as Kaiwe said .. it's just a position .. but it holds a lot of responsibility too .. like the next training after we were told I'm the vice capt .. I did something so wrong . Or maybe , Iwas just acting as per normal .. But , I got scolded . I was dumbfounded .. It's okay . Sometimes I really wondered , how come I was just a small little resource manager back then.. when I always thought I will be the captain . Now tha I'm in secondary school , I don't wanna be and I'm it . Why is life so complicated , confusing .. nvm . Ya , it's life , we have to live it yeah (:
I was once so eager for training to come , now I'm like 'huhhhhhhh'.. but , time to change your mindsett Joannaaaa . Come'n , livewith it !! I should work harder to get into the main 12 . I should have the mindset of ' NEVER GIVE UP ' .. ;D All the best to me then ! ^^ I guess I need more encouragement , I'm hinting you yeah ;p

GOODBYE:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home