# 292 Gong xi fa cai ! LOL .
Hello ~ Cny seems better this year . I seem to have more money to spend. maybe cause' I dont have to buy her present anymore ? I don't intend to . Though I feel really bad .. LOL . But I shall show no mercy as said . you treat me like what ??? -.- Damn it . I hate you ah ! LOL . In a way , yes.. -.- HAIZ. I collected lots of angbao . But not a lot of money TT . HAHAHA ! ;P I want take more ley ;D walao . I bored le . I shall not continue typing .
BYEBYE .
BYEBYE ...
BYEBYE ...
BYEBYE .....
BYEBYE .......
BYEBYE .........
BYEBYE ...........
BYEBYE .............
BYEBYE ...............
BYEBYE .................
................. BYEBYE
............... BYEBYE
............. BYEBYE
......... BYEBYE
....... BYEBYE
..... BYEBYE
... BYEBYE
. BYEBYE
BYEBYE LA !!!
BYEBYE , lol .
I'm spamming BYEBYE
because I'm lame,BYEBYE
BYEBYE , I hate you .
BYEBYE , I love Shoshanna !
BYEBYE , I love Sarah !^^
BYEBYE , I LOVE YOU ALL LA . ;D
I HOPE YOU READ MY BLOG(; - even if it's just this post .
I dont know if you're referring to me . But , I wanna let you know it's cause I bother losing such a friend like you . You know it , don't you ? Can't you make things easier for me ? It sucks . I suck . She suck . You rock . Happy ? (;
Labels: can't i ?, I just wanna let you know

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home