Sunday, January 30, 2011

# 290 Sheng ri kuai le , Dorothy .


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOROTHY ~
You know what , you rock . and yeah , as I've written in the black book , you're one in a million ..
It's been a year since I've known you yeah . I guess , we've grown closer . Sorry sometimes , I make mistakes . I'm not perfect . you have to understand alright ? ;D Hehe . I know I kinda suck . Cause ermm , I said something wrong . As in I shouldn't have . I thought I said only one . But it was really by accident . Sometimes , I don't even know I said it . Sorry .. Bu shi gu yi de .. I know , I lost confidence . But I really want to win . Really . But I just don't have the strength to really get it back . I promise , I would try my very best even if I faint in the end , if we manage to get into the semi-finals . And play with MGS again . This sound kind of sad when it was supposed to be happy . You're 14 . One year older le .. 2011 sucks . yeah . it really does . I suck more than it . hah . I'm lost for words .. You're awesome ~ If you could ever be the capt . Things might be really better(; heh . sometimes , I really get damn pissed off with the sec ones . you can see it from my facial expression . you understand it , don't ya? Hah . Okay , shall end it here . so once again , happy birthday dorothy ! Iloveyou ! ;P Stay pretty and cute! Wish you will pass all tests and exams with flying colours alright !
- Joanna(;

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home