Saturday, January 22, 2011

# 288 If this was a movie ..


HELLO ! ^^ I think somehow, my swollen eye recovered^^ HEHE . Awesome much . At least , I don't have to worry so much about it !(; HEHE . LALA . I'm bored . Friday went to school . Eye still swollen . LOL ); Then very pain. HAIZ. Morning assembly boring la . Then MT . 张老师 so cute nia . WTH . HEH . She kept saying she's 温柔 . Then everyone start coughing . LOL . HAHAHAHA . xD Recess with Sarah ; Waiyu and Huiting! ^^ Then it was English .. Never watch Karate Kid . Rawrr . ); HAHA . Then math . Mdm Wong said I'm 'gong kia' I was like . 'WHAT GONG KIA?!' Then she laugh xD HAHAHA . Actually, she really very cute sia . OMO ~ HAHAHA . ;X Then went to have a talk at the hall about project work .. Lalala , boring . Then went down for self training . Tuesday's match with MGS , HAIZ . We win le la ^^ HAHA . Not to over estimate myself .. I'm scared , too . Rawr . It's okay . I'll give my best , hopefully . HAIZ . Hmm . After school self train was damn slack . It's very hot .. Hope it wont be this hot on tuesday ! ^^ HEHE . Shall end here, byebye ! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home