# 286 You just don't know how much I really dislike you ..
Hello , SORRY . I damn lazy update . Or either , I HAD NO TIME ! ); Seriously , Sec 2's life is killing . Rawr . What luck I have , Sick for so many days alrdy ~ LALALA . Sian only la. -.- Rawrrr . I don't know how to do math according to Mdm Wong's way . The stupid equation . WALAO . Seriously . Can't I just do it my way ? Regretted not copying her examples .. HAIZ . T^T . Sua . Shall not do it . Wait for monday . I shall go and ask her . And make her explain to me .. 1 to 1 xD Joking, HAHA . Yesterday went to school la . Ofc . Meet Jasmine on the bus . Then went to meet Xiaohui & Sarah . Walked in to school . 7.19 alrdy . I was like , YAY . Can sit at forum loh . HAHA . Then after that never .. Sad only~ LOL . Jasmine still ask 'Miss Chew, haven't sit mey?' Then she was like , hurry up.. HAA . LOL . Then go sit lo . Seriously .. With this new principal, Melon, everything changed . I WANT MR CHIA BACK ! Cut cost cut cost cut cost cut cost cut cost .. CUT WHAT COST LA . Auntie No. 1! -.- WALAO . Should share the money what . We pay school fees .. -.- HAHA . Shall not talk about that person now . Or either fruit la ! xD HEHE . Sorry , I'm a badgirl97! xD Joking ^^ K . I damn lazy blog le sia . HAHA . After school shoot . Then went home at 5plus . Then went out to meet Kaiwei and Shina . Then went to meet Lynnette . To watch Anni's game @ Replublic Poly. NTU vs SP . HAHA . LOLOL . Woodlands . Gosh . I didn't tell my dad where it is xD HEHE . On the mrt , I was bullied by the three of them . I feel so pathetic . Worse still . I dont know at which part I almost cried siaa . OMG . XD LOLOL . Then watched . NTU won ba . Then left at 9plus . We bought a lot of things to eat lo . HAHA . Spam tidbits xD HEHE . Then played some stupid game in the train . Ouch . Shina de flick is damn pain de . Got me stunt for a moment . It swell up you know !? HAHA . Then alighted at Jurong East , dad fetched us back . Reached home around 11 . Bathed and sleep le . Tmr go out with APPHIA . YAY! ^^ BYEBYE ~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home