# 298 Rawrr , you're avoiding me , aren't you ? );
Hello , hmm . It's like , I'm very very lazy to type out things that happened . LOL . Actually , not much laa . Yesterday netball .. HAHA . Umm . Seriously , no idea why I sweat so much O; I managed to umm , intercept Zhihui's ball . LOL . Didn't expect that to happen la . WA more slackk . I like , but C can run more places . Just that , cannot catch breath . HAHA . Lousy me /; x-country ran for 19.56 -.- so long . omg . I wonder how come still can first sia . Seriously , the timing like , wth ? maybe no one was prepared for it O; got top class 27points ;D Happy . We like own . Second 60 points sia. Okay, not boasting here . lalala . Umm . today was like boringgg . Cause no sweets . Like want sleep like that . After school got reprimanded . LOL . nvm , but I swear , I won't forgive you man O; Maybe will la . Just go seperate ways , hao ma ? zz . Sarah never reply my text ! She angry ah ? damn it . okay , byebye .
Shyt man . Shyt . I shouldn't have told you . Rawr . nvm .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home