The future is far..
Hello. EOY in 3 weeks. Chinese paper on my birthday): I hope it will be easy on me. I still haven't start studying for it! Oh no.. I know it's kind of late to start now but I just won't have the mood to study.. I don't know what's got into me ..
Okay , I have no idea what I should write alr.. oh damn it TT
LA LA LA LA LA LA SING A HAPPY SONG ~ LA LA LA LA LA LA SMURFING ALL DAY LONG!
I SMURF YOU LOL. HAHAHA
I wrote this on my music paper. epic?;P
I WANNA GO INTO 3E2 NEXT YEAR! Many people want it too.. I hope I'll be one of the 40 students in that class though. It's the class with the least stress as teacher won't say 'you are the best class and you are behaving like ...' or whatever shit k. Okay, I feel so tired even though it's okay 10pm!! I shall go and hug my softtoys to bed naow !
GOODNIGHT. :D
Joyful
Oblivious?
Active
Neglectful
Naggy :P
Amiable !
OKAY, I'M LAME. :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home