Wednesday, July 14, 2010

# 200 Hey sexy

Hey Sexy . hahaa . LOL . So crappy . tahhhaaa .
Hmmm , today was .. bad during lessons . Cause lessons were boring . Except math , cause AIR-CON ! SHIOK . TEEHEE xD . Math 3 periods in the air-con room then recess . So funny lo . Ate pop-corn noodle . Th pop-corn rocks but th noodle is tasteless . -.- . suck . Then MT . Do group work . Teacher damn What The heck lah . Grrr :@@ haha . You only trainee what . Last year come teach le never pass that's why you're back . No wonder you didnt pass . lol . haha . Then science went to third floor's lab . Use microscope ^^ Fun siol ! :D HAHA . Then ..1 period english . Then Geog . Geog was EXTREMELY BORING ! I got nothing to do . I tried to keep myself awake by playing with liquid paper . But then , its too boring ! I still fell asleep . KEKEKE . Then school ended !
Went to Macdonalds @ Super Bowl there with Victoria , Divya , Zhi Yee , Jing Wei , Jin Wei , Mou Xuan & Wei Xian . Janani came after that .. Victoria went home first . Then cause she live @ 336 . Then I used to be in a childcare @ 334 & 333 so Me & th rest went to walk around it to see if my teachers are still there . I think I saw Miss Tan inside . Still having th same hairstyle . ahhaha . Then went to macdonalds , Then eat lo . Eat finish le go change into PE attire for SEP . Then went to take bus to school . In th bus I wanted to put my phone in my bag , so ask MouXuan whose sitting behind me to hold my drink . Then he go drink ley ! I was like , What the hell ?!! lol . Then I say , I only ask you to hold ley . Then he say , ya , but I feel like drinking mah . Then I was like , then how I drink ? hahaha . He say , wipe away lo . Leaving me with no other options , I wipe lo . ): haha . Then , reach school le .
Went to assemble for Aikido . The coaches look scary . But , okay lah . Its fun . & violent . So , DONT PLAY PLAY HOR . HAHAHA . If you play hor , I make sure you fall on the ground . CHEY ! I not violent . Go facebook see lo . It says I'm like a flower , only 11% violent ^^ TAHAAAA ! Later my 40 inch tv coming loh ! :DDDDDDDDDD

GOODBYE ! I CANT WAIT !

Oh , that's funny . I'm a crapper .. HAHAHA .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home