Tuesday, July 13, 2010

# 199 Woahhhh , long post ..

Hello , hahaha .
Today ... was Okay .. Some part of th day was fun , though . hahaha . Went to school . Kept laughing & dont dare to go parade square cause I change new hairstyle ^^ LOL . It's so embarrassing , I told Divya . Then she say , wont lah ! So cute . Like always . Which was extremely no way .. But ended up of course got go lah . Then afterall still okay lah . Three more days to Amelia's Birthday . She's super elated . During Recess she told me , FINALLY ITS MY BIRTHDAY . I can see that she waited hell long . hahaha . lol . I thought Dorothy & Apphia they all will laugh when they see me . But thankfully , They didnt ^^ Hahaha .
Then ICT after recess . ITS FUN MANS ! Cause its like just damn exciting lah .. Then we did this . This is mine . Nice hor :X Sorry its so biggggg . HAHAA .

Then science lo . Mr Ko teach , not so funnn like Mr Tan teach de .
But th amazing thing is that , I DIDNT DOZE OFF . Wahlao . If I did , I wont be this tired . hahah .
Then CEP , Mdm Chai didnt come . I thought can play . But need go hall for some Orang-Utans talk :@ Then somemore talk until so late , 1.20 dismiss talk until almost 1.50 like that :@@@@@@@ My stomach growling lo . hahaha.
Then went to take the keys for the balls from Miss Suhada . She went in & talk to Miss Lim . -.- I waited outside like about 5 Minutes or more . Then Finallly She Came out .. hahahha . Carmen , Apphia + HuiMin pangseh sio . Say I captain must go take -.- Then they go canteen eat . I-DI-OT . -.- HAHAHAH . But at least its good I dont need wash bibs ^^ But only got 5 ppl in the team other than me & Diyanah who aren't suppose to wash lo . But just help lo , they sooo pathetic . hahaha . Eat le then go put our bags & proceed to take balls . They say need carry the pole up ! We were like , WHAT THE ?!! So me & Carmen push th pole tgt Then in the middle got one teacher come help us , like damn embarrassing lah hor . haha Then reach until the field ther , Xinying come & say dont need carry . Can you imagine ? We lose face in front of th cher . -.-
hahahha . But nevermind lah . At least he'll like help us lo .I'm sure I wont treat my juniors like this next year though I may be shorter than them *LOL*
Hahaaaaaaaaaaa . Then went up ISH . Mopped the floor with Suzieeeee . It seemed like we actually mopped it twice but they say its still slippery . Then the Seniors go mop lo . lol . haha . Then , Start doing stretching all that lo .
*SKIP-SKIP-SKIP*
The best part was th 3 points thing & the static hold I think . Cause Dorothy & Apphia drop down . Then I bully them . MUAHHAHAA . I ask them do ten seconds which may be alot .. lol . hehe . so bad hor :3
hmmm , actually I was just kidding . Is that Apphia go say , ' DO THEN DO LO . WE ARE MEMBERS WE GOT NO SAY .'
This is extremely , LOL . So funny lah can ? Everytime say that de == hahaa .
After netball , dinner-ed with HuiMin & DOROTHY !
Then bused 154 with Dorothy . Then 241 alone back home . Reached home at , around 7.15 ? HAHA .
Battery flat was th worst of th worst .. :@@
TOTALLY CANT SMS ! Why did my battery die flat -.- :@@@
LOL .That's all bah , byebye !



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home