Monday, September 13, 2010

# 227 Wth.

Hello. HAHAHA. Today school was ... so so~ HEEHHEEH. Morning mass run never run. WOOHOO. HEH.. Then math was.. okayy lah. Recess with Dorothyy and Jasmine they all. So boring sia. DOROTHYY EYES SO BIG(Y). HEHEHE. Science Mdm Rozita never come sia. I think she forget she need to teach us . Maybe she think still got Mr Ko. Kekeke. Chinese was okayyokayy. But more sleepy cause not that fun lerh. Then Geog. Just copy contents then whole class just keep talking and Mrs Erh didnt care. HAHA. Then was english, did editing exercise and I got 5. Just pass. Awesome.(: Then circle time. Some councillors came in to take photo. I'm sure I look utterly awful in it. HEHE. Somemore we sit on the floor!(?) Then almost after school class committee went to art room. Chat nia never do anything. hehhe. Then when end le that stupid MouXuan go pull my hair. Then XinYing up there calling my name. Sialah. I like want die le. Ppl keep bully me.____. Then while tying my hair. Stupid AJW go push WeiXian bang me into the wall. Then want walk to the canteen there the stairs then Deon Poh go pull my hands... Then I shout at him then he like stunted for a moment so his face turn scared like that. HAHA. Then I walked away. Almost cried sia. LOL. Why. Okayy I didnt. I SWEAR I'LL REVENGE!! So while walking down saw XinYing with Ain again. Awesome. So walk with them go bookshop print some home ec things then go up give their teacher then go take mrt. YAY. Xinying accompany me go buy bubble tea and wait for bus with me. AWESOME. Then home-ddddd :DDDDDD HEHHEH, byebye. Tmr got netball. Yaayy(?) Haha. Jiayouu bah(: See yaaaa :DD

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home