I think you felt the same way, disappointing ya?
Hello, I know it's stupid to keep posting when no one reads it. lolol. but it's okay, maybe i can take it as a place to vent my angers? writing down what's happening in my life. when I'm sad, happy, angry.. whatever it is. okay i'm lame....
alright, just to clarify.. i cried before my birthday o: in the bathroom while bathing lol. I was hmm, sad? should I write why? okay yes. Cause' no one was free to go out with me on my birthday.. i know it is a very stupid thing. If i rang up some friends, perhaps there'll be someone who willcome out? but I expected to be out with them.. my clique? you asked me to go and study.. I know studies is important.. but have you ever thought that a birthday is only one day, once a year?? I know you dont mind belated. I don't mind. but just.., sad? disappointed? ya.. can't blame. you always wanted your top 5. or maybe top 3. I don't expect much, just a day? after the chinese exam.. whatever. to you, boyfriend comes first. then studies. then friends? I guess...........................................
Disppointed.. is all i can say okay. haiya. no mood alr . finally restored my phone. sometimes dislike you. sorry okay bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home