# 228
Hello! Haha. Monday night went out with my Daddy to the central to get Dinner. HAHA. Then went to get chestnuts. Cause I feel like eating. But I must peel it myself. I thought it would be fun. So, I bought 2 packets. LOL. HAHAHA. Brought home and started peeling. LOL. It's hard okay. I took 2 minutes like thatat first. After peeling about half of the packet I manage to master it at 1 minute. LOL.I know its not fast okay. Maybe you can try peeling it yourself. It'll be a great time for you. Suffering. HAHA. :X Can you see? Every single one I peel from damn
big will become damn small. I got no idea why it looks so big in the picture. HAHA.
From this to...
THIS.
Math-boring..
Literature-did english instead. Comprehension . haha.
Recess- with CarmenC . Apphia pangsey.LOL. HEHEHE.
ICT- Class committee did the card for Mr Chia and Mr Gomez. HAHA. End up played facebook with Victoria :X
Science-Went to science lab. Thought can use handphone so brought it. LOL. But to no avail. I sat right at the door there, back-facing teacher. LOL.
CEP-Went around the class for class activity. Need ppl help you sign your paper. HAHAH. After school did duty. Then Mr Foo & Mr Soong came in to look for MX. He not in. LOL. Then Mr Foo asked me and Jun Hong to take photo for the handbook de attire thing. ._. Shocked. Didnt want to take but bo bian. It's going to be ugly. HEHE. Hope they choose other ppl. I dont wish to appear in the handbook T_T . Then went down for lunch. Took the balls, set up the poles. Then sit down and change into sports shoes. LOL. Waited for a while till almost2.30 then went to start warm-up. Songz came at 4 like that . Afterall, training was not very tiring. So it's great(?) HAHA. Dorothyy sore eyes soshe went home. T.T WHY. DOROTHY EVERYTIME SICK DE SIA. :C FASTER RECOVER DEAR DOROTHY. HAHAHHA. Dear just rhymes Dorothy .. HAHA. After training went home with Suzieee. Bought dinner at Cavana. LOL. Went home. Vincent was at my house :O LOL. Ate my dinner and watched tv^^ HAHA. Was so tired I fell asleep while watching tv !? HAHA. Had a good night rest and yup. Today went school early cause of the Napfa gold award. My name wasnt there but I retest-ed and got gold de. Then end up Mdm Chai forget say my name. What's worst. When she did, she said,'And from 1E1, we have, JOANNA TAN.'
WAH LAO. I LIKE. SHITS MAN. WHY IS IT 'TAN' ? I SAID ITS 'LYE' JUST LESS THAN HALF AN HOUR AGO AND.. YOU SAID 'TAN'. RAHH. Now I've become a laughing-stock alright. Please stop saying it man. It's 'RETARDED' HAHA. A-FIA NEO :D
Today
Math -3 periods. Had graph test. I think got full marks. But a lot ppl never do it properly so we're having retest next week. Awesome. Hope can get full marks again. Yaayy(Y)
Recess-Jasmine's table. HAHA. Me and PeiSi got nothing to say. LOL. So we just sat there and , eat. (N)
Chinese - Had to do some story thing cause got competition with 1E2 & 1E3.. The whole class go write 'pirate' in chinese. LOL. Then kena scolded by Mdm Chong. Almost end lesson le then Mdm Chong ask all the girls to stand up. She checked our skirts. LOL. I passed. Ofc. I guai kia okay :B PeiSi is behind went up high lol. HAHA. Then HuiTing, Xinyuan, Victoriaa, Sara & PeiSi tmr must go let Mdm Chong check their skirts hahhaha.GOODLUCK.
English -one period. Did comprehension again. HAHA.
Geography - It seems like nobody listens to cher talk de. All chat in our own conversations. But I was busy cutting erasers okay. HAHA.
END SCHOOL! :D
Wanted to go PeiSi house. She damn clever sia. Wait for me & HuiTing walk with her until her house there then tell us,'Opps, I forgot my mum say cannot invite friends home..' ._____. So late then tell us. If not I would have just turned and go take MRT. HAHA. Then went home alone.. HEHHEH. Bought KFC at central there. HEHHEHE. :D Ultimate value box with Ice Milo(Y) Yaaayyyy(: But cant finish haha. Now my sister helping me eat. Yupp , it's awesomieeeeeeee. :D HAHA.
.jpg)
I ABHOR BEING CALLED 'JOANNA TAN'. PLEASE DONT CALL ME THAT OKAYY.
Bleat- the sound made by a sheep or goat.
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home