Fun day :P
Hello ! so happy (: back to my COLOURFUL posts :P
Firstly, THANK YOU MY FELLOW NETBALL TEAMMATES FOR CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY WITH ME ! (Though it's belated, :P)
I was super happy and was embarassed . thanks to Apphia Neo, my MUM, for reading my post ! hahaa. so paiseh. hehe. But, thanks for being there and cheering me up always ! thanks for the present and the day spent, and the efforts that you girls gave for that to happen ! (L) ! ^^
Secondly, I WANNA THANK GOD FOR MY GOOD OVERALL RESULTS !
Though I didn't really score very well , but I guess it's already very appealing to see all those As & Bs, instead of Cs. :P I know I used to score that way with only an A for math. suck much ya? haha . hmm, real sad for physics. 58/100 TT like seriously. Ok, i must admit i didn't study a lot as it was 12 the previous day? no can't blame that. I didnt start on my revision early TT haha. okay. so I'll pray hard for it to be moderated until i get 70% to get my double pure sciences! WHEEEE.
Thirdly & lastly, I WANT TO THANK MY CLIQUE FOR CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY WITH ME AS WELL ! (Belated, but it's okay;P)
Okay, I wasn't excited. But it really went well, except that the kite couldn't fly ! hahaa. no wind. zz. but it's okayyy. I was really surprised at Pizza Hut when the lights went out. Thought it was really a black out . :P But thanks a lot, felt so shy then :$ hehe. Thanks for the presents as well! (: And finally Sarah can come out. I wasn't angry, I was sad okay ! hahaha . thanks for everything today , THE WORLD WON'T END SO EARLY, IT'S NOT THE TIME YET OKOKOKOK! HAHA. TRUST JOANNA K ! :p
Now I'm waiting for the O levels to end then go celebrate with my breadface mum :P wheeee ! Can't wait, hope you guys had a great day as well ! ^^
GOODBYE!:D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home