-
Now that technology is so advanced, we can practically use any website with our smartphones anywhere, anytime. Isn't that amazing? Haha I'm pretty amazed okay. Just read through my previous posts and they are really comical now that I've grown up a little more. Looking forward to the end of O levels but yet, not working hard enough. Who wouldn't want good results, to be the top scorer and an all rounder in school. I aim to the the top scorer. It is my goal since sex three but hey, what are you doing Jo. Nothing. The time you're wasting. Oh man: come'n buck up. Need some motivation. Whatever it is. It's time to start NOW. Okay fellow O level students, good luck everyone.
Fasting and Praying for Good Chinese results tomorrow. There is power in confession and I'm confessing now that I'll get good grades. At least an A2 and I'm believing. Amen! BUT IF NOT, Lord I know you have better plans in mind:)
And I need to find my water bottle:(
Standing under the hot sun typing this. The sun is really hot, no joke!!
Okay shall end here, bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home