Friday, August 23, 2013

Stop thinking na.

What's wrong with me. Why do I expect so much. Okay got a B3(m) and I should thank God alr because I slept during paper two ha ha. But idk why I'm not pleased with it. I want my A2. Who doesn't. High expectations and fail to reach it because I'm someone who has words but no actions. Sadly. So perhaps this is when I should really focus on studying alr. Not very motivated but sigh. What to do. I wouldn't want lousy O level results and then coming back home crying? Disappointed and regret not studying hard enough, not focusing. The power of focus, it's important. Come on Joanna. What's with you. Get back to work...

If I said sth that hurt you, or whatever that wasn't supposed to be, I'm sorry but I don't see the point of lying, trying to make you feel better.
We're just 50+ days away from the actual O level. And it is time, we GET STARTED if we have not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home