Thursday, September 16, 2010

# 229 Hello peepo :D

#248 Hello! It's my 248 post. Wow. Didnt know I post so much le. LOL. But it's since 2008 I guess. So I should have expected more ? Alright , shall not confuse myself . HEHE. Today school was okayy. HAHA. Assembly gave out the prizes to those upper sec winners. Wow, Shina is a pro. So is KaiWei. Both get so many trophies. HAHA. Then lessons..
Science : One period nia. Not so fun. HAHA.
Physical Education : Did basketball things with volleyball.. HAHA..
Recess : Yaayy. Sat with Apphia and PeiSi.. LOL.
Geography : Boring man. Just copied the notes only. Bored die.
English : Wth. 3 periods so fast byebye alrdy. haha
Chinese : Kena scolding. HAHA. Must write finish 'si han' at least 220 words then can go home. I amazingly wrote 310! :D Happy max. haha. Me and Yu Juan were the first to leave. (:

Took key from Miss Suhada. Went to the canteen to find Apphia , Dorothy & Carmen. Ate ham and cheese pie only. LOL. Training was tougher today. Yupp. My leg feels damn pain. There's nothing. Just pain. It feels like your skin was teared apart. HAHA. Warm-up I lead stretching but Diyanah go say relax all that. Alamak. Become not I lead lo. Then pair-ball-work-down-the-court. HAHA. Must change partner one. Then we change here change there like still same ppl. lol. hmmm, played a match with seniors. We got 0. I think it's cause we have the mentality that we'll lose. PLEASE DONT THINK THAT WAY IN THE CARNIVAL ON SATURDAY. OKAY. I'LL MAKE SURE YOU DIE FLAT ^^ Just joking. I'm good But serious dont think that way. No confidence= lost half of the match alrdy. HAHA.
Went to JP and ate burger king with dearest DOROTHY. HAHA. We eat until like 7.40 then go home. I didnt realise it was alrdy so dark ._. HAHA. Parents alrdy reach home le lo. Sia lah. HAHA. First thing I did was - write the email to Lynnette 'why I failed to prevent the bib to be gone..'

'Hi, I think the thing I'm supposed to explain is, why I was unable to prevent this. Well, I should have counted the bibs before I went off,before they went home. But I didn't. If I did, I think this would not have happened. If we didnt manage to find the bib, we'll take full responsibility for that. Meaning, we'll pay. I know its not the money that matter.. But that's the best we can do. And I'll make sure there will be no 'again'. Okay(?) I'm Sorry ..

Joanna'

yupp. I'm really sorry if you're looking at this. It's really , OUR fault okay.. Nothing more ^^ GOODBYE! :DD

JOANNA :DDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home