Friday, September 17, 2010

# 230 Oh, Hi.

Today was a bad day till after school ? HAHA. Shall not talk about lessons. Cause their boring. Hehheh. After school went to canteen. Wahlao. Jasmine so selfish, dont me and Carmen sit with Dorothy at 'their' table. SELFISH SIA :X HEHE. So bad. Say we extra. WTH. We're not okayy. :B So sat with HuiMin. Hehheh. Ate 5 chicken drumsticks(?) in total. WTH. Fat sio. But it was awesome. Then waited for Apphia to come down. Then we went Ish. Trained at the basketball court below ISH. It was awesome. My shooting skills improved though I am not a shooter. And I'll NEVER be one. Okay. I'm too short. :B At like 3 plus I damn tired I think. Got hit on the face by the ball two times. Once on the forehead. And once I think is right cheek. AWESOME. Pain man. Now not alrdy ^^ HAHA.

TMR GOT CARNIVAL. APPHIA, FOCUS FOCUS. :DD JIAYOU LE PEEPOOOO(:

byebye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home