Monday, August 26, 2013

You have overcome the world

Good day at macdonalds with Dorothy&Carmen! Everything was fine just a little lethargic in school. 
Really looking forward to Colour Run and Hunger Games!! I hope more friends will join me and have fun!! But no one replied the chat yet sigh. It's okay keep the faith. 
Have slacked the whole day ytd. I really venerate those who can keep themselves focused at one subject or just sit at their table the whole day, doing work. Be it homework or revisions. I wanna be like them too! 
I need to acheive something, I hope people around me can as well. It wil be great then, when all of us jump for joy together:)
Kind of miss playing netball already but maybe I shouldn't waste time on that anymore am
I right. I need someone to assure me. No doubt we are O levellers but then... Where have my discipline gone to. I want my sec two grades. 7&9. Awesome numbers. Just looks so appealing. Okay time to get back to work goodbye, all the best to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home