# 232 Yoyoyo

The moon arrives from the sea bed,let us treasure the times together.
Hi, yesterday stayed in school to study with Xingying, Apphia and Carmen(: Yayy, hehe. Tmr gonna study again. Alright , it's gonna be AWESOME! :D Hehe. Dorothy everytime dont want siak . Hehe. I typed the day out. But it's gone. so I shouldnt retype. :C Byebye
Anyw, if you dont know ,
PeiSi and me = friends. No longer Good Friends yeah! You know what you said to her. That's what I heard.Maybe she's lying , but what for? One possibility is you acted blur, other is , Divya spoke nonsense to me. I dont want to know which one is the answer. For I dont have to. Yup. This is just something to you. I said, I have friends , ya. And I dont need to have you. If it had been an arrow that shot through your heart, I'm so sorry ya.. LOL. Actually I feel a bit bad to say this. Ya right. But its over already. No use talking about it again. You said I'm a f**king bitch. Okay. Thanks. I love that name. You can call me whatever names you like. This is not the first time I thought of breaking up this friendship. Okay.. I dont know why. Sometimes they say something funny bout you, I laughed along. I cant help. It is just normal reactions. I cant control ya. I dont like people that always pester me. I said it. You always ask me what I treat you as. It's totally irritating alright. Can you be more optimistic. Look at the bright side lah. Noob siak. I think that's why so many people dislike you. If you're reading this message, then good. You will know what I am thinking. You deleted your blog, I guess. Or just simply changed the url. Yup, I dont give a damn. I just wanted to see if you wrote about me. Heh. That's what Divya said ya. HAHA. During Pe, I passed the ball to you. Because I am supposed to. Not cause, I've forgiven you ._. And what's the use of saying 'sorry' , it's pointless.Sorry cures at times, but not this time. Okay.. I dont give a damn! :DD Alright. You said , I'm angry/sad I strike out the sad word. Because, I'm not! Why should I. I'm just angry.Ya right, you 'betrayed' me. You used to too. Certainly you did. And not to mention,you suck.. Want to pon school. You think you what. XinYuan? Her parents also heck care her. Your mum so strict I think you pon school your mum will make you sorry. LOL. Well, you're a girl too. So am I, every girl is vain. So I shall not talk about your 'VAIN PARTS'. WTH. :X HAHA. LOL. Yup. Nothing else bah.
Labels: its awesom...eee, Ohmy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home