Monday, November 4, 2013

Life?

A few more papers to the end of O's. Really can't wait. Wanting to celebrate so much but coming to think of it, I'm pretty broke right now. Looking forward, yet not, to grad nite. It's a weird feeling of mine inside of me. Well, 2 science paper one to go, after so many papers done. I think God has been good to me and it's really great that I've gone through almost the whole of O level. Actually, after all, it's just another phase of life. Still considering my next school, sigh. God has His plans tho! Believing and trusting:) I think it's much better to live life smiling than to look so emotional and getting so fussy over everything, losing your temper and all. That was so me last time I suppose. 

Pretty sure everything will turn out fine and it will be great. Day out with mum today and I suppose it was rather okay? I wanna go shopping soon!!!! Miss my muscular thighs, okay random.. HAHAHA. 
Idk what I should do now. When I'm bored and ends up studying. When I need to study and refused to. Isn't it weird? Yes it is. Do not know what outcome it may be, but hoping for the best. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home