PTL!
HELLO. MISS ME? HEHE.
Hi stalker. hahahaha read on, it's gonna be good.:)
Oh my gosh, it's been really really longgg. Just want to say I'm super grateful that Elisa lent me this laptop yayz, thank God for such a great friend and sister!
I think God has been so real to me.. These few months hasn't been easy. In fact, so many things have happened, so many times I feel like giving up but yet, God never fails to show up at times when you're desperate for Him. Indeed, when we are hungry for God that is when He shows up so true and evident for us! I cannot thank God enough for how much He has changed my life, how much I have grown from the old me, how much things have changed, how my perspective of things grew to another level, how I understand so much more of the world and the things of God... Honestly, I wouldn't be who I am if not for Him! From the bottom of my heart, God is really the One who can shower us with the most love, because His love is unconditional. When we focus our attention and hold our hopes high on men, all we get might be disappointments and slowly develop hatred.. why? because we are all humans, we are imperfect, it's normal that we make mistakes and fail to fulfill what we promised to. BUT, GOOD NEWS. There is One person who will never fail us.
"Men might disappoint, but God will never disappoint us."
Isn't it nice knowing that there will always be someone you can rely on? And come on, He is God! yet He chose to make us His sons and daughters, His friends. Where else can we find such unconditional love? I have no idea, do you? haha. Yes, never can I thank God enough. I hope it's the same for you!
Today,
I choose to be happy. I choose to be thankful. I choose to learn. I choose to rely on God. I choose to step out in faith. I choose to obey. I choose to be patient. I choose to look from God's perspective. I choose to love.
Thank You Jesus, for loving me first. :')

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home