Friday, September 24, 2010

# 233 ..::Great::..

I take the effort to remember your birthday because I want you to remember mine(:

Hi , today was extremely great. I can finally be myself and laugh out loud. They are more cunning this time, by saying her 'pork' and all that. Well, I don't have to care already right? Cause, we're suppose to be friends. But I can't stop myself from walking away whenever I see you. It makes me remember about what you said I am. Although I hope you'll say in right in front of my face. If you dare. I dare you. Maybe you don't dare. Well, shouldn't force you. Later you jump on me, I become as flat as a sheet of paper ! Haha. I'm so scared. ._. HAHA. D & T damn fun can. Made candy tray. Awesome(:


Recess-ed with Apphia & Carmen as per normal:D Then Chinese, Ariel go cut her fringe cause some people say she center parting. HAHA. Then Mdm Chong told Mr Globin I guess. During music Mr Globin came up to look for her. Hehe. Music was simply awesome. 1E1 loves to sing, I know. We're just shyy. :$ Hehe. But 1E1 rocks alright.(: English damn boring okay. After school went downstairs to meet Miss Suhada. One netball tee costs $16 . But school subsidise $6 for our whole 4 years in Yuan Ching. Wth. So if we want two of it,we need to pay $26. Haha, I think I'll just get one(: Then Apphia went for her higher chinese. While, Carmen, Hui Min and me went to the canteen for lunch(: Saw Jasmine, Dorothy & co. Haha. Jasmine actually forgot my birthday okay. How could she. Such a bad sister I have ya. Thought my birthday on 18 October. Guess 8 times then correct. So bad.):Ate rice as per normal. haha. Then went up to third floor. Got people studying there. So we went to councillor room there. Dorothy came not long after we sat down and took out our books. They bought a cake for Jasmine, Liu Su and someone I don't know. Such a coincidence. Haha. We continued studying. Dominic like Jasmine siak! :X He stand behind for so long. Don't dare give Jasmine present. HAHA. Ohmy. Siao si le. :S Then borrowed table tennis bat from Zhen Han. Played and took photos !(: Fun bodoh.






It was gonna rain so we went home.So here I am (: I think I'm
gonna MIA cause exams are coming! I cant get myself to study though.. So,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JASMINE GOH; JIE! You're great. But forget my birthday uh._. Stay chio & cute(;

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home